Order now ask questions later. You sr are badass :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Iā€™m so confused, what happened here @CiscoV

1 Like

There are 2 of me now :grin:

2 Likes

Double the bullshit

6 Likes

Closest you can get to liking your own posts.

5 Likes

@Boardnamics any chance you have straight 10mm axles without them step for the BN270s??

I do not. Just 10 to 8 :frowning: They can hold shoulder bolts no problem however.

1 Like

Ohhhhhhh intriguingā€¦ I see what you did there :eyes::eyes::eyes::clap::clap:

1 Like

@Boardnamics thanks for fast shipping even though we live in the same metro area and will likely skate on Saturday.

Donā€™t ask why that evolve hanger looks like that.

9 Likes

@Boardnamics
Excellent work on these hangers, Iā€™m really impressed with the quality

The 10mm step is an almost perfect fit for evolve hub + pulleys with the support bearing. Should work fine with an inverted nut

6 Likes

Just a cat hair short. Damn

5 Likes

Are you planning on riding them like that!?

What you could do is take out the axle and put a tiny spacer when you install them so they stick out 1mm or two more. Could even be 3D printed plastic. The spacer canā€™t crush too much because thereā€™s nowhere for the plastic to go under compression. Red loctite and youā€™re golden

7 Likes

Beat me to the punch :sweat_smile:

@CiscoV
Definitely not as pictured no lol. When I get the axles permanently secured in the hanger I might try the flipped nut method

@Boardnamics
Not a bad idea, I have some short lengths of rod that might fit in there

The hanger length shouldnā€™t affect turn radius; only stability and responsiveness.

4 Likes

Maybe in the grand geometric scheme of things, yes. But to me responsiveness is a part of turn radius in a real world setting. Example, if I can make a tighter turn than you because I have a truck that responds fasterā€¦that makes my effective turn radius smaller.

Hey Kevin is it possible to get 220mm Hangers with these new 10mm axles and the new mounts with fixed mounting pattern? I feel like 270 might be too long for me.

I am sadly out of stock on 220mm hangers :frowning: The 10mm axles only fit the 270s. They are all I got

2 Likes