Boardnamics 270mm Hangers + Surfrodz 10-8 Fixed Axles

Yeah, prbly. But nowadays everything could be custom made. @ATC, @IDEA, @Janux-esk8, etc all can make custom jobs by the asking. :wink: Lots of manufacturers are willing to change or alter their standard products to fit special requirements. Is not like we are talking Everest here.

2 Likes

Wow will you be making any of those for the abec profiles?

Bi-weekly progress update :joy: how we lookin on dem Baseplates :eyes:

They have shipped to me

2 Likes

More progress…

Good day to you :beers: carry on

2 Likes

Fixed the wheelbite on my Haya.

11 Likes

Oh my lord. That is insane rosco :joy:

I was facing similar issue with my mov-e, but I want the narrowest wheel width possible so I’m extending the north/south wheelbase instead

13 Likes

Yeah I just tried it out because I can’t ride it otherwise and it’s way too high with risers.
I have a set of g bomb brackets I bought for it but it’s too long and I’m a hundred kilos so I’m afraid the extra leverage will break it (even after my repair job)

Might have to fab some short brackets like that. They look good

1 Like

I don’t think it will stay like that. Prob use the 270 hangers on my Hummie.
(Or buy more :man_facepalming:)

1 Like

The two bolt holes at the very front/back of the deck will go through the deck/extension/truck.

Its made of 9mm 7075, i’m sure its gonna be plenty strong enough.

1 Like

Did you fabricate those brackets yourself? I’d like to know where they can be purchased if possible. Looks like it says “Radium” engraved on top so searched on google but found nothing.
Always interesting seeing the many clever and creative things builders do to adapt or reach a certain goal.
The 270mm hangers look good too and I’d have thought that was the only way to cure wheelbite if I had the problem besides cutting the board which isn’t an option on the haya considering your cutting into the enclosure- But extending the wheelbase with gorgeously machined thick and strong brackets is an awesome idea from both a performance and aesthetic perspective

2 Likes

I did attempt to fabricate my own, but i couldn’t get the holes neat enough drilling by hand.

I had the brackets custom made by a local dude here in Melbourne. I still need to add the curve at the bottom of the new brackets by hand, at my request. He doesn’t visit the forum much, but shoot @Tony_Stark a message to see what he can do for you. I’ll let him know you are keen.

Alternatively, you could look at g-bomb brackets.

10 Likes

Haha yep the shiny brackets are my handy work (or the cnc mills, rather). My hand work is certainly not as good as Glyphs. You can see my other stuff on instagram @ RadiumEsk8. I don’t visit here much as @glyphiks mentioned

6 Likes

@Boardnamics anotha 2 week update progrezz check…

Where we be brotha ?:eyes:

2 Likes

Same place as before. The baseplates are being redone and will be shipped with a lot of other stuff later this week.

2 Likes

4sure… thx dood
:doughnut:

1 Like

No problem, thanks for the donut

2 Likes

U get :cookie:N :beer:

Wenn ur GD come out…
:volcano:

2 Likes

It will be everything you ever wanted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: at a price that seems impossible

9 Likes

@Boardnamics pulleys and fixed axles installed in SR 177 TKPs and attached to tiller plates, tb110s.

All went together great. Need to make a 4mm thick 10mm spacer for the pulleys that sits up on the 10mm section of axle.

Still doing mockup. Will pull them and reinstall with loctite

9 Likes