Bms daily. $27.shipped USPS priority same day 10-16s charge only

11 Likes

the dalys are back. hehe. I missed your first run. ordered my own elsewhere. still waiting. and now… you’re ahead of me.

i zig when I should have zagged.

5 Likes

Are you selling those X bois too? how much?

These are all liion correct?

1 Like

Dimensions?

International ship cost?

You can not see my credit card in the picture?

International shipping is on you if you really need that bad. 94501 Alameda, CA

Yes, while credit cards are a standard size they are not exactly the same, due to ESC size I needed something smaller than I had, but ok motivation levels low, that’s :sunglasses:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I’d like two of the daily BMS…or three if you can get it to me by Friday…
I’m in Redondo Beach, CA 90277. Let me know and I’ll PayPal ASAP.
Also, are you selling those X pieces that cover drop through holes? If so, I need two of those by Friday as well.
Cheers,

Adam

You can remove the rubber potting and make smaller, even grind the circuit board. But jeez. How much smaller can you get than a Daly,

2 Likes

You make a valid point!

1 Like

Are they 10s or 12s bmses?

1 Like

He has them all :sunglasses:
10s, 12s, and up to 16s which can be configured to do any Ns

3 Likes

:star_struck:

Ns?

You can short the balance leads to the last wire to make it 7s 8s 9s whatever Ns you want (N=number)

Lemme pull up the thread :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ohhh I see. So you would just solder all of the balance wires you aren’t using together? So for 10s, just solder 12-16? I might get one…

1 Like

Yup, but that’s extra work. I would just get the 10s or 12s if that’s what you’re working on. I’ve bought 6 10s and 4 12s from Kevin. Very very solid seller. OUTSTANDING guy

2 Likes

Ill hit him up if this new bms doesnt work

i looosing it :crazy_face:

1 Like

What you need? I might have some spare BMSs :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I appreciate it! My new bms just came in (10s) im hoping my first was a dud and this new one will let me charge/balance my pack…though I’m not sure when I’ll get around to installing it

1 Like

I should have another 10s I won’t be using. I’ll sell it cheaper than kevin :shushing_face: I’ll get back to you in a few hours

2 Likes