Blutstern - Rocket longboard, 10s6p, 4WD 58KV China Direct Drive

you use the go foc dual from maker x, right?
Sorry if that wasnt clear. These names lead to confusion every time hahahha.

1 Like

They’re changing names every month or so :slight_smile: These: https://www.ebmakers.com/collections/x-esc/products/makerx-dual-drive-v4

1 Like

die meinte ich auch hehehehe…yes just thought maker x is the brands name, or isnt it?
Very nice vids, bro. It seems like the path is just build for you alone :smiley:

1 Like

I met like 10 people on the whole 30km track :smiley:

2 Likes

And some wild pigs i bet hahahha or foxes…
looks similar to the woods in my area.
Those tiny paths are pretty scary in the dark bc they are really dark :upside_down_face:

actually in the first two clips there are deers crossing :wink:

1 Like

Really? I havent noticed them while watching but pretty cool though :smiley:

1 Like

3:25 :wink: Google is limiting bandwidth atm, its only a bunch of pixels crossing :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah the quality is not the best, but now ive seen them.
Love it.

1 Like

Uncut, 20min :wink:
3 Likes

First step to the extension battery:

Added a layer of glass fiber to cover up the burned up led matrix experiment and experimented a bit with epoxy pigments :grin: wanted a bit darker surface this time since it’s getting more dirty now.
The connectors are from a melted qs8, they connect in parallel to the battery on board.
Got another VX2 for this build so no need for fancy onboard displays anymore.

3 Likes

Trying the 6x2 China wheels today :slight_smile: I like them so far. They’re slightly bigger than the Bergmeisters.
Btw, this is what it looked like with the expansion pack:

6 Likes

I managed to kill my battery by draining it. I forgot about the loopkey still in over some time I didn’t ride. Lessons learned: Ride as much as you can :smiley: Now I’m waiting for 50 40T cells to make a even bigger battery with less space, more space for @rpasichnyk and @hexakopter s thing to test 4wd and everything :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Bummer dude… I killed a pack recently the exact same way. Waiting for my rocketboard to show up any day and chomping at the bit to see how many cells I can fit into her… Watching with interest :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Tried the tb110s but reversed. Still no battery but the cells are in transit :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No fun these silicone glued packs :joy:

1 Like

Did you pot everything?

No, just glued the single packs in with silicone. The rest is hot glue, is easy to remove :slight_smile:
so far all cells were at 1.5v btw.

The new cells are waiting:

1 Like

I was gonna say… Lots of work. When do the cells arrive?

1 Like

Lol, my edit was too late again :grin:

1 Like