Blutstern - Rocket longboard, 10s6p, 4WD 58KV China Direct Drive

5 Likes

13 Likes

5 Likes

Aaaah it’s so nasty looking I love it!

2 Likes

Are you going with subpacks with XT150 on all of them? Gonna cost a ton of space!

2 Likes

I have plenty of space at the sides :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done for tonight.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Really crowded :grin: but the xt150 fit (barely)

4 Likes

Is that logo just stencil and spray paint?

1 Like

No, its printed in pla wood filament :slight_smile: The red one was dyed with the same dye as the deck. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ATM I’m thinking about the best way to mount my antispark loopkey, my original plan was a bit naive and won’t work :smiley:

1 Like

On dropthrus mine usually end up in the baseplate somewhere.

1 Like

The deck looks awesome dude! The 150 connectors are huge tho! Why not regular bullet connectors?

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I’m paranoid, those XT150 have male and female connectors that prevent accidentally wrong connections and contacts are always protected. My pack is capable of 90A continuous, 120A can be safely done, so I need a connector rated for that :slight_smile: I’m not sure how its usually done with these but I have a male connector on plus and a female on minus :slight_smile: I found a nice spot for the loopkey btw, more later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1 xt150 really nice for safety. Very well insulated too.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Nice fritting :ok_hand: i just picked up some fine stuff this arvo

2 Likes

I failed miserably to source some frit in smaller amounts so I bought lucid grip. The glue is already empty but there’s still lots of frit left :grin:

1 Like

How much was it? I really hated to buy $10 worth of frits from amazon. Probably paid like 100 times what it costs. Wouldn’t have bothered me as much if they increased the quantity.

1 Like