Blue Shark, custom Subsonic Century 40, eBoosted enclosure, Surf Rodz TKP, @damon 10s5p battery, Torqueboards 190kv 6355 motors and 16t steel motor pulleys, Psychotiller Six Shooters and 60t pulleys, @akhlut motor mounts, Torque ESCs, Hoyt St. bamboo puck

I don’t use bullet connections, or xt-60 y blocks to save space. 15 percent of your useable space is connectors .

2 Likes

Well it is officially a skateboard. It rolls around on the floor and all. I don’t like the ground clearance so I have ordered another set of Riptide tunnel risers. Add some Loctite, the risers, and balance the wheels. I will be riding this weekend.

13 Likes

Nice. There’s a nice bike/trail pathway by riverpark. I ride there almost everyday.

2 Likes

Just saw this thread love the mounts hahaha I had board like this guy for awhile, really comfy. Enjoy it bro!

1 Like

You have a link to a map? I mostly ride the streets around here.

Here is one of my logs.

Vid:

2 Likes

more ventura!

I love your build.
Can’t help but think how awesome those mounts would look as a fwd setup!

3 Likes

58 kph? You’ll know me. I’ll be the one going a lot slower than that. It is about a 4 mile ride from my house over near St. John’s to the Collection. It is one of my favorite rides. Not only because there are plenty of places there to have a cocktail. Get this - I ride in traffic all over Oxnard but I am chicken of heights and won’t ride over the freeway overpasses so I go all the way around to where I can take Ventura Rd under the freeway to get there.

1 Like

Nah. I only ride like that usually w mike (thumbnail) when we do runs or I’m by myself.

We should do group rides soon.

1 Like

Ventura esk8 crew are:

The last two haven’t joined here yet

6 Likes

we need a group text message or something

1 Like

You have a thread for this, robin

2 Likes

9one here? but nobody joins me there :frowning:
plus @Clone200 is never on here so it makes more sense to do a text message with the entire crew

2 Likes

@Manbearpig

3 Likes

Thanks to a last minute save by @taz, with a fix for my leaking inner tubes, I rode my build for the first time today. It took a year but it feels beautiful. Carvy like I hoped. Takes off smooth as butter. I only went a couple miles and didn’t go past 20 mph. I want to check all the bolts again before I let it rip. Thanks again to everyone that helped with advice and parts. Time to end this forever thread.

Hmm. Now what?

9 Likes

Ooh where did you snag those circle clamp things holding the phase wires to the bottom of the truck in picture two? Nice Build!

2 Likes

Lowes. They had in stock a lot of what I needed for finishing touches. Rubber washers, those clamps, etc. Home Depot didn’t have either. Plus Lowes is just a couple mile skate from home.

2 Likes

Looking good, the mounts that Matt made are kewl, could you put one of these in the sharks for me?

3 Likes

Got a pic how you routed the motor cables into the enclosure, please?

I skipped the fancy grommets. I drilled holes through the enclosure and then filed them open to U-shaped slots.

5 Likes