Blue Dream | 39" Demonseed | Go-FOC D75 | 12s4p P42A | FSBH 6374 190kv

Mixed feelings about how this came out…

3 Likes

Flat black and gloss black

4 Likes

Mean while… China-Mississippi-Germany-New Jersey. Hopefully it’s the right part.

2 Likes

You from Jersey too?

1 Like

I’m a Mass hole. My package just wants to travel a bit before it settles down.

1 Like

How does one trim/shave this lock screw?

2 Likes

Hold it in a vise, and file it down on the bottom (NOT the side you put the hex key in)

2 Likes

If the thread matches and you have some electrical pliers you can use the bolt cutter holes in them. They’re threaded so the cut doesn’t damage any threads.

Nice. Guess I’ll need to invest in some tools to take this DIY thing seriously.

2 Likes

I did the same thing, but WORSE. My enclosure overshot the drop down. So, I used .25 inch neoprene gasket for sides, and the 1 inch at ends. Then, that concave, butts up against the fiberglass, and leaves a gap to outside. You dont screw down tight. Works swell. Is MOSTLY watertight.

USE plenty of fasteners. AND, some kind of rubber washer, to keep from loosening.

1 Like

You prophetic bastard. 60D is now delayed…

I am simply a fool that repeats what those more knowledgeable tell me

2 Likes

Put down some neoprene today…

1 Like

1 Like

Some mistakes were made.

2 Likes

i bought a pack of stainless steel m3 ones because the original was shit and used a power tool to shave about half of it then straighten the threads with a knife then applied some blue threadlocker on it, and it still f*cking fell off because the pullley is slightly bigger than the shaft on the inside, thanks flipsky

Time to trim…

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like