Blue Dream | 39" Demonseed | Go-FOC D75 | 12s4p P42A | FSBH 6374 190kv

Anti-spark was another concern. I’ve read that Tenka works better without one/doesn’t need it. But I’d rather be safe than sorry.

Maybe I can sell my meepo V3, because I definitely can’t afford it atm.

Haha same boat here. I bought the stormcore and I’m trying to sell my v3 right now to recoup some money.

2 Likes

I am definitely considering it but I’m limited in space within my enclosure already… Theoretically

I’d buy the SC sooner rather than later, we don’t know when LaCroix is gonna close their ESC faucet

5 Likes

I’m a noob builder so pls excuse my ignorance but is it that big of a difference?
I’ve already got a 42" deck, and 12" trucks to return/sell. I guess I’ll add the Tenka to the list.

Difference between what?

Between Stormcore 60D and Tenka reliability

oh yes. The difference is day and night.

2 Likes

I see…

The tenka is most likely a refurbished focbox unity. Massive stators QC is shit, with poor customer service. The stormcore is physically similar in size as the tenka

5 Likes

I see, thanks for the info. I guess I was too focused on my budget and pulled the trigger too soon on the Tenka. Sucks for the guys at unkownboards since they just started selling their production diy boards with Tenka vesc. Guess I’ll wait till I receive my mr60 to 4mm bullet adapter to come in and sell them together.

1 Like

I mean there’s a chance that they’ll be fine, but I would wager they might see a couple returns because of esc failure

2 Likes

I don’t think massive stator accepts returns…

Also resale is a big part of an ideal build for me along side mechanical reliability.

They likely don’t lol I was talking about unknownboards, I don’t know if they have a return policy.

2 Likes

Not your fault. You were pulled into the shitty forum by their unfortunately superior SOE and tricked by Jason Potter.

3 Likes

Curious what you are basing this statement on since I haven’t seen any reviews or experiences shared about the tenka here.

Based on my experience with Massive Stator products and my experience with Lacroix products. Also based on my experience with CS of both companies.

1 Like

I see. You bought a unity from there that failed?