Black Friday 2022

Let the annual savings begin. Post any good Black Friday 2022 sales here.

I’ll let you guys do all the hard work. I’m just going to post the completes I just saw, looks like an insane deal from Exway. $1,264 for 4WD?! The DKP is a slight disappointment though, also 518wh pack (12S3P, 21700). I actually have the X1 Max with hubs, great sleek board and the ESC preforms well.

11 Likes

Just from my own experience, the atlas 4wd lowkey sucks. It has a good amount of power, but the range is just fucking awful for what it is trying to be.
I’d get the 2wd one if that’s what youre looking for.

7 Likes

Good watching out :+1:

2 Likes

@Boardnamics @DuckBatterySystems @ducktaperules @Skyart @Lee_Wright @JoeyZ5 @cfelzien @KaramQ :rofl: @ApexBoards @tomiboi @MBS @EboardSolutions @ApexBoards @Boardnamics @torqueboards @Trampa @Anubis @3DServisas @YUTW123 @SabreDynamics @ATC @ArcBoardsEV @mackann @BuildKitBoards @Skyart @janpom @DerelictRobot @dickyho @NoWind @hummieee @Haeroboards @IDEA @JJHoyt @RipTideSports @jamie @longhairedboy @Luke @thisguyhere @moon @rpasichnyk @LAZYROLLING @Agnes_Maytech @Arch @Flasher @Kai @ShutterShock

17 Likes

I heard MAD Wheelz may be on sale on Black Friday…

9 Likes

I’ll be doing a 15% off, store-wide sale starting black Friday and going through mid-December.

20 Likes

bro you’re tagging a pawn shop :sob:

5 Likes

I’ll be raising prices on all the inventory I don’t have.

Take that capitalism.

26 Likes

You dont need inventory. Just sell OSRR NFTs

8 Likes

jim-carrey-throw-up

5 Likes

Lol uh

Momentum Boards Black Friday sale!

best small grippy wheels that are super grippy

The pros are currently shipping and are amazing imo, still making my first vid on them this week

Shilling aside, I’m very happy thag Doug has finally been able to ship stuff. I know some people are probably waiting / upset that their comfort wheels haven’t shipped, but the new and improved ones should be available in February? Allegedly the delam issue is resolved! Exciting. If you wanna preorder them, they’re available at a really nice price

Doug was cool to me and made me an affiliate for this sale *click me*

Use code rbemotion for 5% extra off
You can also put me down as representative if you’re super duper cool

I still haven’t ridden my comfort ones, hope to do so this week. But I’ve done a track day and just under 50 miles of riding on the pros

@Akbrock47 fyi

7 Likes

Dude you’re fuckin funny.

1 Like

Discount code

“TreeFiddy” - 10% sitewide
“Modors” - 15% off motors

Edit: except bushings :zap::zap:

13 Likes

4 Likes

Riptide does not participate in seasonal discounts and we ask our dealers not to discount our brand if they are running sales on others.

We have not raised our prices since we started over a decade ago so if you take inflation into consideration, we are selling at a discount :slight_smile:

61 Likes

As a newbe, may I suggest to owners to add a link or identify the relation betweenthe user and the company? It is not all wankers that know who you are and what you sells. :man_shrugging:

Currently building… :grin:

@tomiboi @Skyart

6 Likes

tomiboiesk8.com POW!

2 Likes

Pre-sale, boom solved lol

1 Like

New phone who dis

5 Likes

Flasher??!1!

5 Likes