Black Friday 2022

Holy shit I miss you papa

2 Likes

I didn’t get tagged so i guess y’all don’t want any discounts from down under. Suckazzzz

12 Likes

The level of disrespect.

4 Likes

Deals Deals Deals

5 Likes

How bout you finally sell me a remote robot man…

I’ll give you a nice sloppy toppy behind the school gym too

8 Likes
8 Likes

…for us “top-halfers :tm:” drops to zero as you near the equator, then goes negative as it nears @glyphiks, eventually dropping to some level of negative disrespect. Therefore, I believe his “fuck you” was really a “thank you” for not tagging him from a "bottom-halfer :tm:. Classy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ll allow it.

I think this must be how @jack.luis and I communicate. Fuck you Jackson :grin:

4 Likes

What?

3 Likes

My typical nonsense man, just fuckin with you.

4 Likes

15 Likes

These guys are having a black Friday sale, they do glow in the dark now too.

8 Likes

Not sure how many people need up to a 500A fuse but there is a holder for them on sale on Amazon:

It works with fuses with lower ratings too

2 Likes

I’m keeping an eye out for some deals on decent ESC’s, I’m running a flipsky dual 6.6 at the moment (well I haven’t been able to use the board in a month as I’m waiting on extended axles to fit the newbee gear drives!) and would like to upgrade to something like a stormcore 60D or similar if anyone sees anything they recommend I’d appreciate If they could hit me up on here.

If I find anything in my search I’ll post it here for others.

6 Likes

m boards might have a black friday sale soon with stormcores on sale. Also the maker x is a good option. What trucks you got btw?

1 Like

I have a pair of savage1 TKP’s, and I’m in the UK although not averse to importing this time of the year is never a fun time waiting for post!

3 Likes

I contrasted this hoping for a funny Easter egg like last time :grin:

2 Likes

Thats gonna be a cool set up :+1:

Haha

We should have put some abuse for @poastoast in there

2 Likes

Trampa will offer hubs and tires at 25% off, complete wheels at 20% off and clothing at 20% off.
Codes for the BF2022 will be published on Instagram and Facebook very soon.
We hope that these deals will help you guys to build some nice boards or upgrade your existing boards.

8 Likes