Black Fox Boards - East Coast Battery Building Services

Ouch, that’s probably why my other battery pack blew up in the first place😂

Every time it gets a little easier to make these, and every time they come out a little better quality

12x parallel groups off to be assembled in Florida

I fucked up and I don’t have any final pictures before they were packaged lol

5 Likes

you use black hot glue or something different?

Yes it is a highly elastic lower temperature black hot glue, unlike some other hot glues it does not have a fracturable boundary with the cells so it is nearly impossible to seperate the cells without the shrink wrap shredding first. Both sides have it and there is a slight bit if flex but the radius of curvature is still extremely large

Also black hot glue looks sexy AF and I love jt

4 Likes

yeah it does lol

do you buy it on the good ole internet or at a shop near you ?

I bought 100 big sticks on Amazon for like $20

2 Likes

Can i has link please? I’m only copying you because I admire your work :innocent:

1 Like

With flattery like that? Of course!

TrendBox Pack of 100 Black… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0725DCX7Y?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

1 Like

Sending off the 12s6p today as well, it looks so clean

Built into an enclosure with the charge port and loop key harness, nearly water resistant

6 Likes

This battery has been a rollercoaster but we are done! 13s2p P42A with a smart BMS off to @tomiboi

1 Like

What the hell is this going into. It’s so weird

2 Likes

12s2p in one compartment, 1s2p and BMS in the other compartment. It’s going into a tomiboy integrated deck

3 Likes

I’m guessing, single drive?

Uhh, not sure…I think dual NeoHubs? It’s going into a StormCore though

2 Likes

Am entire 100D for 13s? 🤦

I run 13s on my unity🙄

3 Likes

Lol I just make the batteries :yum:

8 Likes

This ESC will likely make it onto other builds. In the meantime, I’m going to have fun with it here.

2 Likes

just dropped in to say Black Fox Boards is a bitching name.

2 Likes

Nice thing is the adapter is an easy swap so the connector isn’t bound to the StormCore (8.0mm bullet terminations)

1 Like

Haha thanks dude! I spent forever trying to get a good name and I’m really happy with it