Bioboards Plutonium 2 is here!

I really wanna buy that connector panel for my build.

2 Likes

@mackann i got some questions about part compatibility:

So lets say you had the V1 46" deck and enclosure but u wanted to transfer the V1 enclosure over to the V2 deck, can you do it and will it have the same mounting holes as the V1 deck?

How small is the V2 enclosure compared to the monster V1 enclosure that was able to easily house over 200 cells?

2 Likes

The V1 and V2 have different mounting holes. So you have to drill new holes. Here is a example of v1 devk with a test v2 enclosure. As you can see the old enclosure hole.

The new enclosure is smaller. The maximum you can fit is a 18s8p if you move the vesc and bms outside the enclosure:

8 Likes

cool thonks for da info

1 Like

Here you have:
As you can see we intergrated the panel to the enclosure:

Here is more pictures:(the phase connectors also have screws that was no in this picture :

14 Likes

Forged carbon on this one :astonished:

5 Likes

Is a 3:1 ratio for AT gonna cause issues with overheating?

What connectors are those for the hall sensor cables? I see it’s MR60 for the phase wires which makes me want to use the same thing with diy, but the hall sensors look to me like mini-XLR or something. What are thoooose?

1 Like

Cnlinko LP-12, expensive but very nice connectors. We use 6pin for sensor, 5 pin for rear light port and 4 pin for davega.

5 Likes

We have been running 1:2.2 1:2.6 1:3 on AT since company started without any issue

1 Like

Nice to see an official post after I’ve been seeing this all over my fb feed.

I think this is the highest performance production board currently?
Good job guys! Really pushing the envelope :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We have now also added crypto payment to the site!

6 Likes
8 Likes