Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Feel kinda bad for this police chase person in LA right now.

Stolen semi truck, going on for like 90 minutes right now, fucked up n got spiked stripped. Missing 6 or more tires, maybe 10 at this point.

Dude has been driving better than 98% of people in Los Angeles. So weird, using turn signals and hazard lights and everything lmao.

Stolen from a factory or something, will be interesting if he’s a strike worker.

Unfortunately, the asphalt on multiple freeways has to be absolutely fucked with 50 minutes of semi rims tearing into them

1 Like

ah well i know what its made of now

ye recycled it but still a pain to order new battery from aliexpress

I hope you mean cells

no its for phone

1 Like

I notice I’m repeatedly plugging @SabreDynamics to you, but with good reason. In case that component isn’t for sale by Bioboards, you could always consider this panel mount.

6 Likes

while I love that panel mount, I don’t want to trust MR60 connectors to hold up to vibrations. I would much prefer locking connectors. I may try to alter the .stl of that to use TrueConn plugs or something else that can handle the amps.

do you trust anything?

6 Likes

not really, unless I’ve got experience with it. I’ll try anything but I’ll be scared of it until it proves reliability in my experiences and situations

what others have experienced in the last half a decade is not of importance?

4 Likes

Be nice.

4 Likes

well I don’t exactly see a flood of reports from people using external MR60 plugs. I don’t doubt that many people have had consistent success but we all ride differently and face different conditions. I want something I can trust for what I do and how I ride and what I ride through. Having a locking connector might just be peace of mind but it’s something I want and is doable with the right effort and tools.

1 Like

MR-60 with zip tie(s) should be solid enough for everyone.

4 Likes

cant ziptie a panel mount

2 Likes

i see u haven’t try hard enough

7 Likes

bish please

1 Like

Yup, wasn’t paying attention to context.

1 Like

You’re not trying hard enough

according to you nobody tries hard enough lol

According to you, you know everything (even though you’re probably 10) and also everything is ugly

4 Likes