Bioboards Eskate Webshop

That’s if your battery / ESC power is the bottleneck. But true, could well be at high speeds

So I guess my main question is “Is the displayed mph on the davega/vesc RT, my actual speed?”

Im fine with it not hitting the top speed estimated by the calculators but would like an accurate number from the vesc.

2 Likes

I would trust the Davega more than the GPS data, that’s for sure. Maybe set the wheel diameter a tad bid lower than advertised and it should be pretty accurate.

2 Likes

My neighbor also has a radar gun so Im gonna see what that says on a fly by lol

Hello! Can anyone confirm if the Bioboards heatsink works for ubox v1? I’m not sure if the holes are compatible.

2 Likes

Seems like it does, says Ubox

2 Likes

Yes it does.

2 Likes

BioX is now available for pre order thanks for confirmed delivery date:

Recommended to use with our heatsink:

1 Like

It seems like the max motor and battery amps are different than before the BIOX went out of stock. It was
240a battery max
250a motor max

Now its
220a battery max
220a motor max

Did something change with the construction of them or? Im not maxing them by any means but interested in the change.

2 Likes

Nothing changed. Just like to keep a better margin.

2 Likes

Got a few 205kv in stock, will be the last ones, wont restock 205 again: 65100 5400W Motor – Bioboards Eskate

We will now stock the latest version of reacher 6495 motor, pre oder with a reduced price!
Of cource with our great sensor connector with vesc side for it inluded!

10mm shaft 27mm long so usally no need to cut the shaft for geardrives!
Perfect KV for most boards, 145!

2 Likes

We now have our new baseplates in stock with intergrated tunnel riser (to hopefully satisfy @glyphiks :sweat_smile: ) And thanks to @RipTideSports for the original design of the tunnel riser!

14 Likes

That is too cool!

2 Likes

nice one! gotta make assembly heaps easier than stacking risers too!

3 Likes

We got the reacher 6495 in stock now, thanks for the pre-orders! Perfect if you want a nice connector solution, high performance and will use it for geardrive ( 27mm shaft so fit most without cutting it) and 10mm shaft. 145kv.

1 Like

X-plate in stock:

1 Like

Good prices on tyres:

4 Likes

Our new mini charger for 16S are now in stock, super small but still 4A:

3 Likes

Updated heatsink with dv4s and dv100s support. Super thick!

5 Likes