Bioboards Eskate Webshop

Any advantages using 37 degree in the rear ??

3 Likes

The lower angle provides more stability at speed, but its not so drastically low that the board is unmanuverable at low speeds

4 Likes

19 Likes

Are you going to re-stock the TB110’s in black in your website any time soon? Thx!

2 Likes

I have a set for sale if you need them $99 free shipping to US if you’re in EU I can send via Ebay program and will cost more

1 Like

These boards are begging for some tactical flash-lights on the front! Would be awesome to see you innovate on that regard for the next generation.

3 Likes

Just came back from a ride on 4WD Plutonium
Very comfortable and stable board. 50kph feels like 30kph on my small Uranium

14 Likes

Nice Wh/km on the 4wd AT, I need to loose some weight :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Not going 80 kph all the time also helps. :laughing:

12 Likes

Shipping finnaly started :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

24 Likes

21 Likes

I am soooooo Jelly. :dragon_face:

2 Likes

-1 temperature. Hardcore!

7 Likes

Damn, those northern people are tough!

I freeze to death when theres like 10°C while riding

3 Likes

same lol

3 Likes

Once it gets below zero all you need to do is put on your snowboarding gear and convince yourself you’re snowboarding. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I imagine the “convincing yourself” part is not too difficult for some… :laughing:

5 Likes

I gotta send the logs from that ride, it was around -5 C and my ESC and motor temp started at around 30 C and were in the single digits by the time I got back home :joy:

The worst part was a salt truck pulling out in front of me, the fresh salt made my motor pulleys turn red/orange with rust when I checked on my board a couple hours later…

3 Likes

hahaha, unless im going skiing im not going out for more than 5 minutes in the “winter” I have in Croatia,

But riding the board in the deep snow like @JoeyZ5 does look pretty sick…

1 Like

More boards shipped out today

17 Likes