Big urethane wheel options

As far as I know the cores themselves just sucked (never had delam issues with mine though). I’m guessing bigger core can help reduce price and weight though because of less urethane. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I think the delam issue only happens on the quite recent batch “and onwards” (mostly blue I think)

My old tb110 didn’t delam either, @Linny hows ur set holding up?

I have faith in otang design, they know what they r doing

3 Likes

The 74A ones are still in its plastic packaging haha, probably going onto a build later end of the year. I have a set of 78A and it’s perfect so far.

3 Likes

familyguy-iwantitnow

7 Likes

We all do Al. New shit always frazzles my trangles. Yes I just made that up

5 Likes

hoyt st zoobomb 111mm ? not tryed them tho

2 Likes

I think it was only the later batch or batches that had this issue.

1 Like

Me with my 1k mile 78a tb110s :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

The TB110 78A last forever. Change my mind

2 Likes

They don’t even look that old. No chunks no cracking

Hyperdrives are nice. I had a lot of fun on them. I enjoy my 125mm airless far more, and cant wait for my pneumies to hit the streets, but the hyperdrives are damn good wheels. Mine are retired, got a few potential chunks waiting to happen and some flat spots from braking too hard, but they lasted me several months riding at least 5 miles or so every day.

1 Like

From the loaded email newsletter. Those thanes on the boosted look pretty big :new_moon_with_face:

10 Likes

Do we know how big??

1 Like

She knows.

8 Likes

If that is in fact a boosted drive, id estimate 115-130.

1 Like

Well, looks like the teaser was the new dance board on the right that they released today. Not the big wheels on the left XD

1 Like

I got in touch with the loaded customer service team recently and asked about the cameraman’s board in the photo. I was advised that the cameraman’s wheels were 105mm in diameter.

I asked them if they were going to release these wheels anytime soon, but they advised that no decision had been made but they would only release them through third parties (I’m guessing selected vendors).

I also asked if they had a representative on this forum, but got no response after that.

6 Likes

on here we are Pesk8ey some.