Big urethane wheel options

Hello. I have been searching for days, but come up short.
I also don’t know if this is the right category for this question but, i try anyway.

I’m looking for big urethane wheels. Like abec11 107mm and TB110mm. But That’s about what i can find. And the TB110’s come in only blue, wich is a cool colour. Just not for me. Are there any other options?

2 Likes

You can get used TB110 in black. Idk why @torqueboards stopped selling black, but I think they look better.

2 Likes

get the TB110 blue and dye them black :joy:

e: spoiling my future business plan right here lol

8 Likes

That might turn out a cool smoky black.
That was my plan b4 I found some used black ones

2 Likes

I second this, and feel like it’s without a doubt the best answer. Either that, or watch the marketplace because they sometimes pop up for sale here used.

3 Likes

So, abec11 or used is my only choice to avoid these blue wheels. Dye wont hold up i think…

Many here have dyed polyurethane longboard wheels with great success. Also, the darker your desired color, the better it’s going to work. Black is a homerun.

4 Likes

I googled it now, and i’m blown away. Didn’t imagine this was slightly doable. :smiley:

3 Likes

i don’t think anyone still in the esk8 game would sell their black tb110, its still by far the best big thane, the low humming boosted 105s is kinda driving me crazy when i go over bricks

they do hold, but it depends on the original colour, if u dye it to darker colour is always better than going lighter colour. black should hold a pretty long time assuming u don’t chunk them :rofl:

3 Likes

Well there is still the TB100 mm wheels (wich are black) and on sale at the moment :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I believe Hyperwheels 100mm are the same thing, probably bout the same price shipped, with black and purple available.

If you can wait until July/August, 105mm exactly same as the Boosted will be coming back to the market for a much more reasonable price. I’ve tried all the TB wheels and these are by far the most comfortable and forgiving while the 72a urethane grips like nuts. Just imagine what would happen if a TB110 and Cloudwheel had a baby.

4 Likes

I have the boosted 105s, they are just meh, similar size wheel I would still pick tb100 or tb110

3 Likes

wait for next gen good momentum hollow wheels :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Will see, not a big fan of those holes, but if it performs then it’s not bad for extra options

2 Likes

that is what the modular inserts are for! it would be awesome to make your own molds and cast custom urethane inserts.

1 Like

Im going to hijack this post and ask why is nobody using trampa gummies?
you can get different bearing sizes to fit them to normal axles. Is it just the price or are there other issues? I tried them out on my mountainboard and they seem pretty good to me.

i also have them, on bricks they suck balls, the CP is too narrow

3 Likes

Yes but in other cases they a also behave better because of the big diameter. Its kind of a tradeoff not straight up better or worse.

Especially for europe its something to consider if you cant get TB110s

2 Likes

sure it is, but it also depends on use case. half of where i ride is always bricks, i rather have the wide CP
but end of day, i have a mountain of wheels to choose from, so not really a big concern for me

cloudwheels is the best option for me tho, just sayin’