Big Reds Boards (bigredsboards.com now live)

Just got a quote for custom 8085s to pair with the battery youre building me. Was gonna go with bioboards 65100 but those are out of stock in low Kv.

I believe Ted has some 63100 for sale…

1 Like

Had no clue…

I’m gonna be honest… I don’t know what the hell 65 motors are… :joy::joy::joy: sounds stupid. One more person trying to go against the grain.

Also yeah I might have some motors you could buy if you haven’t heard. :joy:

They made the can 1mm thicker and turned the stator into a brick of resin. Its as if they were trying to introduce as much weight as possible to no real benefit… i still struggle to understand.

It’s because the bio board is just way too powerful… they need extra weight so it wouldn’t fly off the planet.

1 Like

1 Like

wish mine came with a hoyt puck :frowning:

Anything is possible for a price… :joy::joy::joy: I had to work very hard and save up all my pennies to get these. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

What’s the price on making puck into a twist throttle that has both acceleration and brake built in it?

1 Like

seems you missed out GROUP BUY. two way throttle (more for bikes but goes with vesc)

1 Like

Oh that’s cool, I’m actually still going the route you suggested, thumb throttle on one side for go, one on the other for brake. I was just throwing it out there.

No doubt, is how the cookie crumbles! any chance of making custom pucks?

1 Like

That doesn’t make much sense to do,

8 Likes

No disrespect, you just said “anything for a price”. Now if it makes sense or not who cares you would get paid.

1 Like

Touché :joy: if you still want it I can send you an invoice and start the design.

1 Like

I wish, my request does not match my funds.

Edited- four not good gramh R or any punksuation.

3 Likes