Best mobile apps and what features you find good... Users or developers, please share

Firstly, apologies if this has been done or I’ve posted in the wrong place, I couldn’t find anything in the search function but feel free to point me in the right direction.

Would be great if people could share their recommendations for apps they use or have developed, whether it be ride tracking, esc settings or maybe something to find awesome trails.

Please share if it is android, iOS or both. What the features are and why you recommend it. Is it compatible with a Bluetooth module or a specific piece of tech?

To get started, I have been using Relive on Android as a good ride tracker which allows you to make video clips of your rides with photos even on the free version. This uses GPS and isn’t specifically sk8.

I’ve just got a BLE module and have downloaded vesc tool and Freesk8 but not used yet so keen to hear more recommendations

Thanks

3 Likes
7 Likes

I’m going to second this. Nothing like it around. It’s rad.

6 Likes

Here’s a couple things

I use Relive, Strava, and Metr Pro. There is also Yours Truly, XMatic, ESC Monitor (Ackmaniac), and iLogger. There may be others.

3 Likes