Best Electric Skateboard Wheels?

Hi. I see you referenced cloud wheels. I was looking at the 105 AT wheels available on Amazon. But I have no idea how to tell if they are compatible with my board. I have a raldey mt-v3s and I tried to order replacement wheels from their website and shipping is 50$ for 25$ wheels. Any help is appreciated. Also, sorry in case I direct messaged you, just finding my way around the forum.

You can use it for you front wheels but they won’t work for your rears b/c it’s a hub board

1 Like

Right. so if I need to replace the outers for the rears, the only place to get that would be direct from raldey? Or are there better sources?

Probably not sure if the pu from other hubs would work on it

got it. thank you! maybe I will just wait til I need a few things to dilute the shipping costs. Appreciate it.

1 Like

Orangetangs were my fav for the longest time I remember I had a job with a 1 hour train ride then 30 min skate along the river almost all buttery smooth bike path. I crushed it with my modified evolve GT (many years ago). Then I changed jobs to one out in the suburbs 15 mins no bike paths crappy roads this broke my love of smaller wheels moved up to the 107 abec super flies. Not as smooth or Carvey as the Orangetangs but way more resilient of crap roads. I have also tried all the evolve wheels, cloudies, bacon strips . Hate them all. My current fav is the tb110 and shark wheels on my analog board. I still have that evolve and still sports the purple Orangetangs I love them like a old flame but not my daily driver. I also have some 150mm airless I am fond of.

1 Like

Those might not work well for electric boards, as they are difficult to fit pulleys or cogs to.

2 Likes

The point of your post is to get money from people clicking links. This should not be allowed.

5 Likes

If this is how you feel, flag as spam and democracy takes over. :smirk:

2 Likes

it’s almost legit… Can’t mark the hustle but can tell them to F off with the lame attempt at passiong it of as helpful advice.

1 Like

70mm huge size? Lol nah fam that’s baby size

2 Likes

Good eye. It’s pretty much copy and pasted from the site. 5 links their in 6 posts…

2 Likes

the profile is clearly making an effort to seem genuine before you make a second thought.

1 Like

When is sharkwheel gonn snip that stupid preorder!!!

What preorder is this you speak of? Please say a pulley friendly version of their 72mm. I know they make a hub version but it’s a “hub wheel” images - 2021-01-18T093111.794

2 Likes

Shark Wheels for eskate

it was flywheel at first now they made it kegel 95mm is pretty good though I’m excited to try them out eventually.

3 Likes

These will be the shit…

1 Like

how many months of preorder do you figure they are worth?

I wouldn’t I will just wait till I could grab them retail or on Amazon/eBay. There are a few reviews already with one guy claiming he has them on his DD which is where they will likely en up on my 80kv DD board. My 58kv DD loves large wheels but my 80kv DD won’t do hills on anything larger than 100mm.

2 Likes

This is so true and un recognised by most riders. I take a 80-85 orangutans over ABEC 107 every day on good roads. I take my 107 down Canal tow path’s and thro woods mostly as thay are just compacted mud. Over 90mm dose not suit the characteristics of a urethane wheels. It’s un responsive and wallowee. Yes you get down rougher roads but I’m wondering at what size dose 6inch inflatable tires work better vs a large urethane.

2 Likes