Best Electric Skateboard Wheels?

Hey guys,

I was wondering what you think are the best electric skateboard wheels? I have compiles a list below:

Orangatang Canguama
These wheels are 85mm KEGAL 78a wheels. They are $88 on [amazon](https://amzn.to/2YoKinD for some reason… and 68 on orangatang

Evolve GTR Street
These wheels are 97mm ABEC 77a wheels. They are are $109 on evolve

Hyperdrive
These wheels are 90mm 77a KEGAL wheels. They are $85 on eBoardStuff (I have a 10% off code I’m pretty sure still works if anyone is interested!)

SharkWheel
These wheels are 95mm 78a KEGAL wheels. They are $90 on sharkwheel. I don’t really know how to feel about these…

Boa Wheels
These wheels are 80mm, 90mm, and 100mm KEGAL 83a wheels all with different widths. The price is $80-120 on boa

These are my findings on the best wheels out on the market right now. I have 83mm flywheels coming in a kit I ordered.

1 Like

None of the above :slight_smile:

20 Likes

lmao, then what?

1 Like

TB110s

Best urethane on the market.

23 Likes

by far @torqueboards TB110

15 Likes

What is the kit you ordered?

2 Likes

If you ordered the DIYE kit, save yourself a bunch of money and cancel it now or refuse delivery before it’s too late

Also they are a known scammer, it must be said on every post that mentions them

8 Likes

DONT WORRY, I was going to a few weeks ago, this forum saved me (it was a battery not a kit)

4 Likes

I ordered the TB or DIYElectricSkateboard kits

1 Like

This needs to be bigger

Also back on topic, for me personally:
small wheels= Caguama blue
big wheels = TB110
never pneumatic

3 Likes

I was thinking the same for those small wheels

1 Like

Wait what have they done?

those Hyperdrive 90mm 77a are some good 'thane

2 Likes

I feel those are a good price and good size for every day riding?

Did anyone ever tried those harfangwheels? just curious to know

pic for reference incase u don’t want to click the link above

2 Likes

Just save yourself money and buy some TB wheels lol you won’t have to buy more

6 Likes

I still like cloudwheels better the 110s

6 Likes

Haven’t tried them with Eskate, but I have to say that they’re designed as rain wheels, their tread is definitely not optimized for traction, that is to say acceleration and deceleration.
They’re definitely still just for pavement.

Aside from that though, eskate might be pretty optimal use for them. Normally I like to remind people that the groove is only a few mm deep and it doesn’t take a whole lot of wear to turn them into exceptionally expensive normal wheels. But eskate has much much lower wheel wear than disciplines like freeride or DH.

I’d be really interested to see if they’d put grooves on a TB110 or any of the other super big wheels out there.

2 Likes

I feel like they serve differen’t purposes. I wish the cloudwheel issues were fixed so I could stick them on my Revel kit, but on my main board I love my 110’s, I wouldn’t want to sacrifice smooth asphalt performance on that board for the bumpy cloud wheels

1 Like

These wheels rock (venom magnum mach 1s). Someone should stack up all the small wheels and do a comparison.

78 x 70mm 74a durometer

I rode Seismic Speedvents 85mm last summer and these are much better

13 Likes