Best belts and places to buy...

Hi guys, I just purchased the boardnamics 270mm kit and the xl mounts. He said that any belts will work between 330 and 360 length, anyone know the best places in the U.S. to get some with decent shipping times or does anyone have 2 new ones that they would be willing to sell me? I would also appreciate any other help that you think I will need regarding them because other than the length and the fact that I need a 15mm wide one I am clueless to what other info I need

1 Like

how have you not found

/thread

4 Likes

YES. Best place ever.

2 Likes

xsynatic please close, problem is solved

6 Likes

Anyone know how the heck to use that site, I have no clue what half of those belt categories mean or what I need. There may be a thread for that, but I didn’t see any that pertained to helpful info

2 Likes

Ask @b264 he has a copy and paste answer for you, or you can search for the 10 times he has said it in the past.

2 Likes

Ok, and yea my mistake you can close this thread @xsynatic

2 Likes

Noob thread is great for stuff like this but hopefully this thread helps a few ppl

2 Likes

Yeah I feel like this has been answered many times lol

2 Likes

ONE MORE

FOR Good OL TIMES!

Before the Gear wars set in…

2 Likes

I’m looking through and all I am finding it like weather or not you have idler mounts, and the difference that makes. Not seeing anything else, but I’ll keep trying ha

1 Like

what bit don’t you get?

1 Like

Whatever all these are…

Quite intimidating to look at, just gonna search up what you did and order those except 360mm.

2 Likes

just search " Synchronous Timing Belt" no others will show up

google also puts
HTD/Synchronous Timing Belt on top by default oh well shit 5m is in the search lol iamdum

1 Like

Just placed an order for 2 of these, hopefully they fit ha. Thanks for the help @Fosterqc

1 Like

For future questions that don’t necessarily require it’s own thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry about that, all good now though!

1 Like

No problem at all! We live and learn. (We’ve seen much much much much worse here :slight_smile:

3 Likes