VBelt-Belt Drive Replacement Belts - 29% Off

Sick bros. The cheapest around. Fast shipping good quality belts :metal:t3:

6 Likes

I’ve got your belts running on both of my boards with zero issue. Quality product with fast shipping :+1:

Good to have you here.

5 Likes

Welcome, VBelt!

4 Likes

Guys, check out what they did in their profile page. Pretty slick!

5 Likes

@VBelt -

As much as we appreciate you wanting to get the word out, let’s try to limit the sales postings to here in your official thread.

When you update this thread with a new post, we will see it in the main listing and come check it out.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Any 275-5M-20 belts? Searched but nothing came out…

@VBelt

Trying to find 335-5M-12 belts but can’t seem to find those either.

How should one go about navigating the vbelt website? I don’t know the technical names for these belts. Rounded tooth, htd5, 15mm wide, 300mm long is what I’m looking for… also would love to find one with re-enforcement in the rubber of the belt if you offer those in that size range.

1 Like

That was a question I ran in to and was seeing that most belts were length-tooth pitch-width, so for yours 300-5M-15.

2 Likes

Thanks

No rounded teeth tho… that’s like a Pre-stripped belt shape :laughing:

1 Like

Dont worry about the pictures. Theyre just stock photos used multiple times over again.

HTD (High Torque Drive) profile already specifies a round tooth

6 Likes

Lmao thx
I have learned something today

The specific links in their profile is 404-ing for me, anyone else? @VBelt ?

@VBelt I order from you guys after multiple recommendations from people on the old forum and a lot of guys even said that they ordered the wrong belt and then you guys sent them the replacements after sending out the old belts to you.

I ordered 2 different sizes so since I got different measurements went I was measuring ended up not being the right size called you guys up and I got a lot of gruff and having to buy new belts pay for shipping for the new belts plus old belts and a restocking fee for something that just is thrown in a bin on a shelf. What I read about you guys and what I got were 2 totally different experiences.

Normally I dont air shit out in public but I feel like this needs to be said.

4 Likes

e: nevermind

2 Likes

oops…

2 Likes

Did you think they were the Vbelt guys too? lol

1 Like

I made up for it tho. wish I had more belts I needed but I just bought 12.

1 Like

$10 more than v-belt guys, what’s the catch?

3 Likes