Been waiting since April 12,2023 for my Lacroix Barrel

The claim on their site was 3 weeks for the Barrel, cant imagine how much longer it would take for a LSS/Nazare/Jaw2.0. . They keep telling me 1-2 more weeks like 4 times.

I wish i could just cancel the order. The Barrel is kinda subpar anyway. Even its HOYT ST puck remote says MADE IN CHINA lolol .

Fuck Lacroix. I asked them to throw in free taillights due to the excessive wait. They then just added a single one to my order with a "pay now " email page. Lol cheapskates. If theyre operation is so affected by 1 Barrel build, then id like to remove the burden i’ve given them …

1 Like

I see what they say in response to my email asked if its still possible to cancel .

I didnt know my Barrel order would be such a hassle for their mah and pop operation in fancy lil’ Quebec de Montreal or whatever.

Skill issue.

4 Likes

Ah look, the troll is back.

As much as it pains me to admit, and while I doubt some of your information is correct, you do have a point. Lacroix seems to have been on a downturn for a while, especially for the poor souls that ordered 100dx. It’s not looking good. And, with their no-refund policy, it makes it even worse. Tough luck man

wah wah wah

Also not to mention, this is esk8. Unless a company has a history of delivering on time, it’s not surprising to see longer wait times. You’ve barely experienced a wait at all compared to a lot of people

4 Likes

Your attitude sucks.

Go find a different hobby, we’re full up on entitled man-children here.

10 Likes

A forum is just not lively and energized without a equally potent troll

1 Like

I ordered a deck and enclosure from them and I got it in less than 2 days. I definitely would not wait 2 months tho haha. I’m very impatient.

1 Like

Yea riiight

You ordered a niche hobby product during its peak use case season from a boutique builder. What did you expect?

1 Like

found the esk8unity viewer

6 Likes

Why is that a thing? Where do you source the rest of your parts?

2 Likes

This you?

3 Likes

You’ve got an atrocious attitude and downright idiotic perspective on the hobby…

but lacroix has been pretty shitty on order fulfillment lately.

4 Likes

Lmaooo scoped out

1 Like

The one guy having problems with apparently every single brand.

Can neither confim Nor deny

1 Like

It’s okay I already confirmed it.

3 Likes

Can agree that they must be going through something. I’ve been waiting two weeks and counting for them to ship belts to me. Initially, tried to buy from them thinking they would sent it out quick given how small their production volume is. Literally ordered and received belts elsewhere in the time it took for it to still not ship. Learned my lesson I guess…

1 Like

so u saying a US brand cannot have product produced in china? u logic much? tell me a US brand that only use fully US made product

4 Likes

Hoyt is a US based company that manufactures decks and enclosures in the US. Their boards are also built and tested in the US. I believe they also CNC their rims in the US.

There is nothing hypocritical about their operation. Everyone knows electronics are manufactured in China, and Hoyt has never claimed that every component on their boards are 100% US sourced.

From what I’ve seen your voice and contributions to this forum are trash. Please figure your shit out or get lost.

10 Likes