One screw on my Lacroix Hypertruck lite came off, it connects the motor mount to the truck

LOL

3 Likes

I was gonna point you in the right direction for the hardware but with a comment like that you can just go into the internet abyss.

4 Likes

Aww fella.

Having a hard first day on the Internet?

2 Likes

Yeah bby come back to my place

2 Likes

What the heck did you just say about me, you little poser? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Skateboard Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on empty swimming pools, and I have over 300 confirmed kickflips. I am trained in ollie warfare and I’m the top shredder in the entire skatepark. You are nothing to me but just another scooter kid. I will grind you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words.

You think you can get away with saying that weak sauce to me over the Internet? Think again, rail-grabber. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of skaters across the USA, and your IP is being traced right now, so you better prepare for the storm, kook. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your deck. You’re going down, poser. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can do a tre flip in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare feet.

Not only am I extensively trained in flat-ground tricks, but I have access to the entire arsenal of skateboards at my local shop, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable butt off the face of the skatepark, you little wannabe. If only you could have known what gnarly retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you dingus. I will shred fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re done, kiddo.

11 Likes

Sir it’s been longer than that

2 Likes

Yeah I feel like my original response still applies:

3 Likes

@chromedomeNC avg evening being an internet tough guy:

internet-south-park

4 Likes

I could list what it is :disguised_face:

2 Likes

Why you gotta put @BillGordon on blast

2 Likes

We’ll put up a sign to help:

Screenshot 2023-07-19 002417

5 Likes

12 Likes

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003521117223.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.main.7.677f7fb77s2y1Q&algo_pvid=86a59b85-ce9c-438d-997c-40ac739c8fad&algo_exp_id=86a59b85-ce9c-438d-997c-40ac739c8fad-3&pdp_npi=3%40dis!USD!1.15!0.85!!!1.15!!%400b0a558a16897422728332788d0733!12000026155766636!sea!SG!1614210824&curPageLogUid=7xkfV1ZIACtv

@chromedomeNC
M8 x 20mm, now stop being so rude

1 Like

Boooo!!! Entry for help is kindness :joy:

1 Like

@longhairedboy can we ban this guy already? Adds nothing of value

10 Likes

Keep him around so we can all feel smarter. We see how the other half lives.

4 Likes

Sounds good to me

7 Likes

@chromedomeNC this forum encourages all kinds of mischief.

And, we have a lowest-common-denominator approach to acceptable posting. No hate, no threats of violence. People come here expecting, and deserving, safety and inclusion. It’s not that hard.

4 Likes

I think we can arrange that. I was just looking for a dopamine trail to follow, this will do nicely for now.

4 Likes