BeastOn | 11S7P PF | TB6 | CarvOn V4SD-XL 2WD

30A per pin iirc

1 Like

So 90a per!? wow.

1 Like

I avoided them cause I thought it was 30a total. Went out of the way and designed some myself with bullet connects for 100a… each… so 300 amps now that I think about it!

1 Like

also keep in mind it’s 3 phase connection so it’s not the same current flowing through each pin at the same time like a battery

4 Likes

Yeah I’m still confused :grimacing: about how to configure my motor amps based on my battery, current, wattage of motor, etc

This should cover everything

3 Likes

Wait so If I am running 110a motor amps and 60a battery it will work and not burn up? (I wont pull over 90a cause im light)

1 Like

in theory yes, but what motor do you have that does 110A?

3 Likes

@Scepterr thanks for the link!

Mr 100 pound speed demon deeif over here.
‘Youngest esk8 rider’ how old r you then? At that weight your in what… 6th grade?
(Not tryin to be creeps, it’s just impressive and my interest is peaked)

2 Likes

Thanks @Scepterr
6396 170kv… I just meant in theory lol

@Rob
13, 108 pounds, 5’5… 7th grade…

1 Like

well in theory if you have a motor that size(110A capable) you will need more batt amps for it to move you or HV

2 Likes

Damn…
ur boi just turned 16 but u hold up to your title.
How the hell u finance this?

2 Likes

Why would you use a magnetic charge port over a regular charge port?
You got a habit of riding off while chargin?

imo, easier to waterproof

4 Likes

Start a pm, I don’t want to clutter Scepterr’s thread anymore…

1 Like

?
Wouldn’t a gasket around the seal and a rubber stopper port solve that right up?

those rubber stoppers are a pain and disintegrate over time

3 Likes

Or they fall out during a ride, your right. Well, good luck with it, will be awsome!
Could be even cooler if you found one with an led ring around the port like a Tesla charger port…

2 Likes

I’ve found it best to add as little as possible, as far as additional electronics. Less stuff to fail and kill other things

4 Likes

I considered ditching the BMS and external balance charging with this, but it’s too expensive to make sense

3 Likes