BeastOn | 11S7P PF | TB6 | CarvOn V4SD-XL 2WD

If you make that happen, when the wrong fingerprint is detected, consider

1. still allowing the unit to work, power on, and ride but with limited 7mph speed
  2. texting you the GPS coordinates

This way the thief wouldn’t be alerted to the fact that you are currently en route to bash their head in

6 Likes

alrighty, got the lid “mated” to the deck… let’s just say the cutout ain’t a rectangle so my rectangle lid needed some shaving😐

inserts, inserted (only had 4 left of the size I need😕)

9 Likes

Game-on Max, that’s coming together nice.

I have the single stack and regret is real spacewise, wanna use it if I get a shot at a stormcore. Thinking of printing 3D riser with slanted sides and rounded corners just enough to double down on :battery:

2 Likes

I’ll get the ESCapes installed tomorrow, it’s ready enough for a ride :yum:

4 Likes

I appreciate your build thread mate 11s so oddly cool.

1 Like

I just noticed it’s 11S7P! Didn’t realize that deck had space for a staggered double stack, that’s really cool!

1 Like

haha, there were only a handful made for double stack, not aware of any others being ridden or close to it

2 Likes

MR60 installed, once the epoxy sets will install ESCapes and solder phase leads

7 Likes

Those connectors are great for phases

2 Likes

Finally found what I think will be a good magnetic charging port, it’s 150watt capable, so no fast charging, but good enough

3 Likes

Don’t forget to fuse the charge port

3 Likes

hahaha… no
:wink:

2 Likes

FET side is silicone potted

no escape for the ESCapes now :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Cool is the silicone a dam for any water ingress? Those mr60 are difficult to solder bigger than 12awg I find

1 Like

I absolutely love MR60 and started using them everywhere motor phase wires are involved.

That being said, I can’t wait for MR90… come on, Amass… we are waiting…

5 Likes

For 10AWG (couldn’t recommend larger than that on MR60) /just in general…

Turn the side cups outward for soldering and leave the middle as is. Makes everything much easier. Definitely jig everything in that orientation with spring clamps/vice & helping hands to make a nice solder fillet to bridge the diameter gap.

5 Likes

Don’t forget to put male and female connectors together while soldering

2 Likes

This, I’ve misaligned some male pins a few times

2 Likes

That’s what I do, also one of the believers in plugging in both sides, flaffle about oxidation not withstanding