Be careful buying from Trampa's website...

Slow down your delusion dude. You do not even know what those (triple xD) vesc’s are :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m just beating the dead horse at this point, but.

Why wouldn’t they.

The 100V/200A variant is capable enough to run a motorcycle. That’s 20kW of power (potential max) being pushed into a motor by vesc. Put 2 of them on a go-kart and you better pray the brakes work on that damn thing.

Think of anything that can have a motor and there’s a use case for vesc

6 Likes

Exactly, can’t blame a company for wanting to expand to other markets, especially with how niche esk8 still is.

We may think we are high and mighty over here but I guarantee you the forum is probably less than 5% of their sales

Also, @Darkie02 you’ve got some weird radical opinions bro idk what your beef is

10 Likes

Guess we’re not talking about shopping carts anymore then eh?

4 Likes

The intended confusion between the VESC project and Tampa frank has made. That is my beef. He makes rules up for other people to follow and brakes every one for his own gain. Call it a dictatorship call it a dirty monopoly it’s immoral and is ignored this has been going on for years and every time it goes quiet about it you get comments like.

VESC would exist with out trampa. you should be thanking the VESC and the people that put 10000 hours in with out been paid and supporting that as it’s a non profit.

https://vesc-project.com/vesc_tool

5 Likes

I remember that you cannot even use that in the title anymore

3 Likes

Not when this forum reacts at the word “trampa” the same way a radical leftist does when he hears “donald trump”. (No, don’t even start politics here too. Just don’t)

I believe you’re right. You need to mention it but not base your brand image/reputation on it

5 Likes

Still waiting for the day trampa suing other big brands for trademarks violation in china… guess only small vendor get the bonk in the head and demonetization

5 Likes

Spot the mistake

Also 10 £ is alot considering it’s a simple rubber tube but oh well

2 Likes

im not sure about that :crazy_face: but what do i know, im chinese, english isn’t really my thing

3 Likes

Mmmmmh :thinking::thinking: thiccccc tube for sure tho

2 Likes

it is

there are way too many mistake in trampa’s website, that i kinda don’t care anymore :joy: from spelling mistake to impossible dimension…it has everything

9 Likes

Sometimes people like to just spell things differnt

4 Likes

Sorry but you can’t spell things differnt, you spell things t.h.i.n.g.s

5 Likes

Wacka wacka

3 Likes

Ee Ee

1 Like

Tsamina mina zangalewa

4 Likes

5 Likes