Be careful buying from Trampa's website...

Hey everyone… not sure if it’s because I have a mac, or what the reason is - but the past several times i’ve made purchases from Trampaboards.com, the next time I make a purchase all of my items from the previous purchase have been included in the cart, and twice now my dumbass didn’t realize this and I got shipments of repeat/unneeded items.

I didn’t bother contacting Frank about it because he’s always right, plus the cost wasn’t terribly much - but it keeps happening and now I am always aware of it. Just a word of warning to keep an eye out for.

19 Likes

:joy:

28 Likes

Frank’s not the only person that does work for trampa…

Also if you had stuff in the cart under your log in it stays there every time you log in. I’m pretty sure that’s just the way they have it setup.

8 Likes

I’m saying I make a purchase and complete it, then re open the site after closing it on my browser, add new items on for new and different order, but when I check out it’s all my new items + previous order items. Which I’ve done two times now. It’s my fault for overlooking my final checkout card I fully admit, however I’ve never experienced this issue with any other site before.

Also I know frank doesn’t do the webpage (maybe item descriptions) but he’s also the only one from Trampa that participates in this forum to my knowledge. Just wanted to make others aware as to not make the same mistakes I have. So sorry to try to help?

3 Likes

Dude just email them, they’re cool they’ll fix the order any time. Don’t apply the drama from this forum to their customer service.

And their website is pure chaos anyway so these kind of complaints over here just get added to a looong list

21 Likes

Shipping back to Uk from us won’t be worth the reimbursement… I’ll change the title to something else less dramatic I guess? Simply trying to prevent others from making my mistakes which I don’t believe should be happening in the first place. Damn.

7 Likes

There is nothing wrong with trying to help people.

15 Likes

This part is redundant at best. Trampa has an excellent customer service. Personal experience as well as what I have heard from people around.

8 Likes

The most true part of this thread :joy:

12 Likes

No but some people that do, don’t want there forum name recognised as a trampa employee as there not customer serves representatives.

Call it a disagreement of how some things are handled and as a lower lvl employee it’s not worth getting involved

As fare as I’m aware @Trampa frank is the only one that responds as a trampa representative on the forum

3 Likes

The trampa website is an intelligence test. If you are too dumb to navigate it, you don’t deserve to own one.

15 Likes

we noticed yesterday that rear wheels cost twice as much as front wheels on completes :rofl:

16 Likes

Rear wheels do all the work so makes perfect sense :partying_face:

4 Likes

Ssshhhh don’t give away there hidden costs it will after there profit margin

1 Like

Bet that put you off buying it.

2 Likes

Ha. Good one. I don’t buy from trampa.

4 Likes

Guess I’ll attempt to approach this more constructively - @Trampa …could you please look into getting this issue resolved looking forward? In short, can you talk to whoever manages your website/shop and modify it so that after a purchase is completed, immediately after (including next time logging in or adding things to a cart) said ‘new’ cart is empty instead of including the parts from the previous purchase?

Thank you kindly.

8 Likes

i’ve ordered from tramps’s site twice, but i didn’t have this problem :thinking:

4 Likes

This has happened to me once before but I was really glad because I ended up needing the extras. You should list the extra stuff for sale with cheap domestic shipping I’m sure someone will buy it

1 Like

Not any more :rofl:

I just ordered some superstars and spacers and I do like there products so they will sell for sure

2 Likes