Be careful buying from Trampa's website...

@Longboardshort if you bought extra barrels and want to sell them hit me up :joy::grin:

2 Likes

I’ve ordered from Trampa repeatedly before this whole brexit shit happened and I never had this issue. Idk maybe its cookie related or something? Granted their website is a clusterfuck on its own, maybe old cookies interfere.

6 Likes

i have talked to many local uk guys and they have all really complimented trampas customer sevice and care

a lot of them have had issues and within an hour trampa have fixed them or taken the board back for free and fixed

my experience with them also has been really awesome and positive
i feel like he gets abused here for some small things that people dont like about him

12 Likes

yep, this was over a year ago and they hated that we were building a 4WD.

3 Likes

Reminds me of some 2000 forum lmao.

Also purchasing/paying is trash for people not in the UK or even maybe the EU I just gave up on trying

1 Like

It’s mostly because when you ask a technical question, instead of a technical answer, you frequently get Marketing Jizz :tm: delivered hot and fresh, instead of an actual answer.

13 Likes

their payment method always result in the bank calling me at 3am to confirm im the one buying stuff…its weird to talk to bank people in the middle of the night

8 Likes

Yeah no I didn’t want to call my bank at 2 am either lmao also tried doing an international payment but fuck the paperwork is confusing

2 Likes

Sounds like me when I used to buy from ru.nkon.nl, before they turned off USA shipping.

To be fair, ru.nkon.nl looks sketch af to the untrained eye, especially with large dollar amounts involved.

6 Likes

Competition

2 Likes

it still looks sketchy to me even if multiple people buy from them regularly :rofl:

6 Likes

Well he represents a company, no wonder he’s careful with making details puplic, open source or not.

2 Likes

nkon.nl is a reputable seller, i have only good things to say about them.

1 Like

Giving someone a bullshit Marketing Jizz :tm: answer that sometimes isn’t even accurate is totally different than saying “that’s a trade secret” or “we’d rather not disclose” which are rather explanatory.

4 Likes

Well thats another way to go at it. I personally have nothing against Frank, and the way some people treat him here strikes me as unfair, but that’s just my opinion and I have never interacted with him much.

1 Like

:b:rampa has been disliked for many years. I would never order from them!

1 Like

The Hipocritical, Do as I say not as I do I’m informing my layered for a cease and desist and taking you to court.

All errors are user based every product is 100% perfect no one ever has a problem.

No one wants a dule esc is stupid trampa will never do it. Buy our new dule VESC SD

All ESC are copy’s and if you having issues is because it’s a copy nothing to do with alterations we made.

Nothing wrong with our settings it’s your issue for not having a programming degree and dident change a experseting that put you in hospital.

We would never say that. Wait don’t copy what I said last month

I dident steel you idea, I just fob you off for 1 1/2 years then relice my own identical version

Still think it’s small things?

4 Likes

And rattling about shop issues take us to rattling about Trampa itself…
For me they got top quality products and the best customer support.
Frank can be little defensive but sometimes I feel that there is secret hate on them, seen it on old forum, seen it here.

4 Likes

Yall are jealous because you didn’t think of purple baseplates… fucking genius

4 Likes

I’m more of a green and gold metallic kinda guy. Black isn’t shiny when caked in mud :c

3 Likes