BBenclosures new and old stuff....(serious)

Thx bruv. I believe it’s the medium.

4 Likes

Yep, medium!
Staggered stack gets it close but not quite I believe.

3 Likes

Anyone using an Evo with a double stack BB enclosure what kind of wheel/riser/clearance setup are you on? Seems like 200mm wheels are decent, but smaller than that or without risers is a problem

Thank you kind sir :pray:

2 Likes

@BigBen, it’s finally happened! One of my closest friends finally came for a rip with me and he’s hooked! Wants me to help him source and build one of his own. Couldn’t be happier. Likely gonna go with a zenit marble 38. You still making these beautiful enclosures for them beautiful decks?!

3 Likes

Hey!
I have a white enclosure and marble deck sat on the shelf. Also have a forged carbon enclosure for this underway.

5 Likes

This is fantastic news. Off to the DM’s for the deets then…

3 Likes

I made a few things! That’s a BRO single stack for the original shape. Although with some gasket it’s workable on the new ones. Forged carbon fibre with woven grp backing.
And forged carbon fibre Omakase single stack.
I’m not planning to get back into churning these out but there’s the opportunity here to get something special if anyone wanted. The Omakase would be £120 and the Bro £180.
I have a pile of other random regular enclosures I’d like to clear from the shop if anyone is interested. A load of tayto enclosures, some omakase and a few other randoms which might do someone a turn. Prepared to let these go for cheeeep.

11 Likes

Ben’s too good to make enclosures for the community now bois. Let’s boycot him and his middle class Apex ambitions. Dirty bugger.

2 Likes

Did you ever make an enclosure for the RE 44 or was that just eboosted?

I really want that CF omakase one but it’s not gonna fit with the current build plans haha

1 Like

do you have any for the Hummie deck? Im already planning a bigger battery as im only getting 10miles out of the 12S4P I currently have.

1 Like

GIVE THOSE IN THE PILE A NAME and a price please. :slightly_smiling_face:
Might need to grab one before they’re all gone.

1 Like

I made a single stack for the RE44.

1 Like

Will do in the morning. :+1:

1 Like

i want that omakase enclosure! what a beauty

2 Likes

I may have one of the big ones. If not, I have the moulds.

1 Like

yea im after a big one if you have it. I have plenty of clearance.

1 Like

Bump :wink:

1 Like

Just not when I’m lying on the sofa in front of the fire.

2 Likes

Perfect reason. Case dismissed.

2 Likes