Bay Area, CA Group Ride (South Bay)

Yeah looks like it needs to be calibrated a bit. Maybe wheel size is incorrect in it?

Tire size is accurate as far as I know. I hit thermal cut out at the end, because the threshold was low. It sounds fantastic

1 Like

The low to mid range acceleration is crazy, we are at 85% of full power, if we can go 100% I want to

Yeah 96c motor temp and 176 motor amps damnnn. :crazy_face:

The teenagers know me at grizzly peak, I got the “ wave” it’s funny

1 Like

Have to get ave speed up some once I’m used to the new weight and inertia

Sunday Sunday Sunday!esk8 madness! It’s INSANE!!!

1 Like

Yeah definitely takes time to get used to a new configuration.

I’m stoked, Artem did a great job, awesome support too

1 Like

2 Likes

UM POAST, when are YOU going to make a ride?HMMM? also @skyart is overdue, if we got my antisocial &introverted ass on 2 grop rides you guys have no excuse?POAST i do not want to hear about your battery or being stuck in 2d land ,i was born and the coy wolves raised me below sea level NeW OrLeAnS LOUSYana, i escaped,you can too. there is a 3rd deminsion , just look up,spring upp off the page (im here all WEAK if you throw tomatos ill just make pizza)

2 Likes

after i finish school :school:

1 Like

How would you all feel about a ride around Lexington Reservoir?

1 Like

I’ve been before, I’m down. You thinking the roads around there or you thinking LGCT? And do you mean this weekend or another weekend?

Look at me , 10 years of school 150k a year no debt , ( no do not follow me for the love of god) we will be here

1 Like

Not this weekend! Y’all already have a ride and I’m not free.

No plan, just thinking out loud. Looking for another location that would be paved, fun, and under ~20mi

2 Likes

Yeah if you have a route in mind we can definitely throw it on the calendar. LGCT used to be my old stomping grounds, but the reservoir is usually where I ended lol.

I’m going to need to pass as well, for a few reasons, including needing to up my street skills. I’ve been eyeing coyote creek trail. It looks nice, long, flatfish and away from cars.

1 Like

It’s a good trail! Not far from my place so I hit it up regularly and go to Vasona lake. I’m just trying to think of more routes that would be interesting for a group; I haven’t done a group ride before. I’m also down for a chill LGCT ride, just don’t want to spook any los gatoans with a group speeding through

1 Like

Heh, I took 9 years to get my bachelor’s. Wouldn’t recommend it.

2 Likes