Batwing Mini Remote

Dude you’re the man, I’m def gonna try this! If for nobody else post the wiring diagram just for meeeee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m waiting for parts to come in to make one for my friend, i might make a video tutorial on how sketchily this thing is put together :joy:

3 Likes

great work!! i’m sure @AaronTech2 will love what you have done :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m going to try to incorporate a remote on off switch to control lights, I just have to find space in this cramped case😓

1 Like

Good thing I have large hands

This looks great!

4 Likes

@VodkaMan how’s the remote holding up sir?

1 Like

It’s holding up pretty good, but my pinky hurts after a while of riding so I’m working on fixing that.

The red one is the improved version.

4 Likes

Post a wiring diagram when you get chance! I’ve got parts coming but have no idea how to put it all together :sweat_smile:

Here ya go, hope it’s not too confusing :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

No issues with having the power button in your palm? Accidental power off not a problem?

1 Like

Maybe he’s a left hand

Not at all, I’m right handed. You gotta press pretty deep for the button to switch on and off. I have it on palm side mostly for ease of assembly.

3 Likes

Help yeah dude, you da man :pray:

1 Like

Can I ask what you’re using for BMS here?

I believe it’s a 1s lipo so no bms needed.

And if it’s a charging question, 1s charge boards :wink:

I figured similar but he’s got a BMS in his wiring diagram

I’d assume that’s a 1s charge board. Cant really recall ever seeing a 1s bms. But I’ve never looked as I just use 1s charge boards.

Then again bms is battery monitoring system so I could see a 1s charge by board being a bms

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s got 2 lipos crammed in there

Look @ the diagram lol. They’re in parallel

1 Like