BatteryHookup.com are we talking about this?

Welp that sucks lol

1 Like

seems like a good person got a lot of them haha
5 Likes

How’s this going?

4 Likes

finishing up welds and series connections today hopefully, bms wiring probably tomorrow. Aiming for a Saturday test ride. But I only had enough nickel for 1 full pack so the Killshot is staying on lipos for a little while.

3 Likes

SUPER powerful 16S module for $80

13lb

500Wh is enough for a quick rip haha

Doesn’t even look that huge I bet you could fit two side-by side.

Wait rip for that price the BMW is twice the cap

3 Likes

That bmw battery looks great but this year I bought more stuff than I can afford jajajaja

2 Likes

yeah I saw that … if only 16S was enough for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Isn’t the Chevy pouches?

Wish they’d bring back the 16S 25AH packs for $130. I think I’m going to pick up a couple of those 12S 20AH packs for the pedicab.

1 Like

haha I really need to actually start figuring out how to set up water cooling system, and order the $400 motor. Then I need a crazy VESC.

Ok guys I justvsaw this on battery hook up. First time I have ever seen 30q cells on there.

Less than a $1 each. If I lived close to there facility I would pick one up but shipping kills it unless you buy multiple packs. Obviously read the description because they say the battery pack is doa and they say its.the bms so who knows.

4 Likes

Sorry it took so long, I got a shorted motor and it took 100% of my will power away.

6 Likes

So low.

1 Like

Lower CoG? :wink:

1 Like

I mean the battery is low. Good luck! Beware of speed bumps.

2 Likes

Must need a charge then, doing coke bumps could be an issue while riding yeah.

1 Like

Fucking bmsssss. How many poor batteries ruined.
Anyone get these? Curious how many cells are good. Sounds like many are all the way to zero volts. How well do ion cells survive that? Batteryhookup seem to think no big woop and they’re ok.

88 cells in series! Thing could jump out and grab you. Why would anyone need 352 volts?!

2 Likes

Lets just be honest they are a bunch of trolls.

3 Likes

I must be stopped.

@Tacesk8 I’m broke until you pay me lol

1 Like