Damn I was to eager in my purchase earlier this week =(

2 Likes

Even better deals now too.

1 Like

ma man

3 Likes

it magically restocked and I think it was just 1 lot 🤷

1 Like

when?? it’s off the site now right? I’ve been refreshing every hour or 2 to try to snaggle

1 Like

like 25min ago I caught it

1 Like

ahh ya lucky bastard :innocent: a very commendable snaggle

2 Likes

Gotta be quick, like Ninja.

6 Likes

Stop diverting my attention! I have like 20 projects, if the gods approve, 10 will get done, 5 if they are “meh, it’s mike again”, if they don’t
At all, I’m riding this bitch straight into the ocean with everything in a few ticks too many above storage v.

But seriously, there is a dangerous amount of cells under my bed and the bad ones are on my private patio. Don’t worry about sanitizing my search history, dispose of that shit please. Grey dog will thank you.

7 Likes

I didn’t need even want that, that much.

(Edit for clarity, ‘that’ : the 40t’s that I actually do want, a lot. Do I have a pending project? No, but you know range anxiety from Boosted days? I have pack builder anxiety, what if Elon, Alex, or Damon, pm me an urgent request to make a dumb pack for a Honda Civic a EV conversion in Santa Fe? )

2 Likes

It’s okay buddy bring it in here

This is your living will. I’m honored.

2 Likes

But those are the nice cells, they even said so.

2 Likes

!!! STILL REFRESHING OVER HERE

5 Likes

@whaddys @Scepterr It didn’t magically restock… I asked them to move their eBay store listing to the website then… I lost service in the woods :frowning:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sob::sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:sob: yeppp…

1 Like

I bought these on their eBay store, hope my order doesn’t get canceled. They sold out really quick on the main site. Unfortunately I didn’t get Memorial Day sale price but it’s still a good deal.

3 Likes