Bafang 350W 26in hubs from Jag35 / Battery Clearing House

it magically restocked and I think it was just 1 lot šŸ¤·

1 Like

when?? itā€™s off the site now right? Iā€™ve been refreshing every hour or 2 to try to snaggle

1 Like

like 25min ago I caught it

1 Like

ahh ya lucky bastard :innocent: a very commendable snaggle

2 Likes

Gotta be quick, like Ninja.

6 Likes

Stop diverting my attention! I have like 20 projects, if the gods approve, 10 will get done, 5 if they are ā€œmeh, itā€™s mike againā€, if they donā€™t
At all, Iā€™m riding this bitch straight into the ocean with everything in a few ticks too many above storage v.

But seriously, there is a dangerous amount of cells under my bed and the bad ones are on my private patio. Donā€™t worry about sanitizing my search history, dispose of that shit please. Grey dog will thank you.

7 Likes

I didnā€™t need even want that, that much.

(Edit for clarity, ā€˜thatā€™ : the 40tā€™s that I actually do want, a lot. Do I have a pending project? No, but you know range anxiety from Boosted days? I have pack builder anxiety, what if Elon, Alex, or Damon, pm me an urgent request to make a dumb pack for a Honda Civic a EV conversion in Santa Fe? )

2 Likes

Itā€™s okay buddy bring it in here

This is your living will. Iā€™m honored.

2 Likes

But those are the nice cells, they even said so.

2 Likes

!!! STILL REFRESHING OVER HERE

5 Likes

@whaddys @Scepterr It didnā€™t magically restockā€¦ I asked them to move their eBay store listing to the website thenā€¦ I lost service in the woods :frowning:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sob::sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:sob: yepppā€¦

1 Like

I bought these on their eBay store, hope my order doesnā€™t get canceled. They sold out really quick on the main site. Unfortunately I didnā€™t get Memorial Day sale price but itā€™s still a good deal.

3 Likes

do we know if the america cells are any good?

2 Likes

What is the actual continuous discharge of those lg cells? I looked at different websites and 20A was being stated for peak on one and continuous on the other.

1 Like

I am hoping 20A, some people said that they are like LGā€™s version of Samsungā€™s 30Q.

The official data sheet said max continous discharge is 20000mah - Datasheet

1 Like

Should I buy the VRK 21700

• YAY
  • NAY

0 voters

Science! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue::man_facepalming:

1 Like

They seem like a worse 40T. So cheap though.