Battery questions.. agai. Backfire G3 or 10s5p DIYE

Backfire, sorry im a bit lazy

Ahh ok, I really like that backfire battery and i’m fine with its length because I have a 42" deck. Its just that i dont know how much range I would really be getting. Also the enclosure it not boring or blocky looking like most other enclosures i would need to buy for a custom battery

Consider a custom battery with custom enclosure to be twice $$compared to BF,meepo, etc

also, I would not expect the light on the G3 battery would work as intended even if u have the correct connector for it. Its most likely firmware based setting on the hobbywing esc. ( I might be wrong tho)

You’re probably correct, they said I prob won’t be able to control it, does it have manual controls?

Yeah… too much for my board.

that’s outside of my knowledge

Ok that’s alright, they said the same thing. I could ask again, I doubt I could use it though.

for a US person @skyart could build you one he is really high quality for a good price

1 Like

Avoid this turd at all costs. It’s from a time when there weren’t many options, like late 2017. In today’s game, this is a terrible battery.

There’s a strong battery builder in NYC. I’ll check if he’s taking on orders currently.

Ok i will haha

Ok thanks. Im considering the backfire 346wh battery, its 430 with enclosure. Cheaper then a custom?

1 Like

We screen dudes pretty hard here when it comes to batteries. This should not be a worry of yours.

1 Like

Sorry to hit you with another negative point, but you also don’t really want that enclosure, as it limits your options later on. You’ll be stuck with that size battery.

1 Like

hmmm, thats true. do you reccomend any enclosures that are not boring boxes?

1 Like

depending on deck @eboosted has or you could make your own

Yup, or this guy:

https://instagram.com/bbenclosures?igshid=5geoohyl9978

1 Like

yeah but ben is in uk so…
shipping…

EBoosted is in Peru, unless he has stock in TX. It kills me that we don’t have a US-based enclosure maker other Psychotiller.

1 Like