Battery noob- board not charging to full

Of your open to different kinds an urban carver like the kaly.nyc xl2.0 is $2850 and Ernesto stands behind his shit.

3 Likes

I can’t really tell you why, as I don’t know Dave’s motivation for screwing customers. But here is the thread in which he posted his apology for ghosting the community, only to ghost again. With this specific post leading to a discussion on his battery packs and their shortcomings: I owe you all an apology

1 Like

That’s literally my job description.

5 Likes

Just sent you a message through your website.

1 Like

Get your witchblades outta here. LHB sucks. If you want a real custom get a onearmedboy bitchblade. Boas, e cals, forward mount 6355s, 30qs. It’s very unique.

5 Likes

Where the hell have you been you one armed bastard? lol its been a minute.

1 Like

On a friggin EuC! I bought a 84v msx and love it.

Dave is repairing my battery right now, noticed it wasn’t charging to full right when I got the DT all fixed. The original motor mounts had slots for adjustments and the mount arm just kept coming loose and sliding up and down. Janux mounts fixed it. Also went to 15mm belts and took forever to find pulleys!! It’s been out of commission since shortly after you guys left!

Hope the family is well! I had a great week of riding when you came out. I’d really like to have another event!

I hadn’t seen the redesign of your website until just now. Those 2 under pre built are slick! Everything looks great big daddy D.

Btw- What gear drives are you using if someone orders one? 3ds?

2 Likes

3DS gears mostly, yeah. I’ll PM you.

1 Like