Battery Building Services by Skyart the skating duck

Yeah I think it’s an add on

1 Like

That’s correct

And a very crappy add on, according to the admins on LunaCycle’s forum :joy:

2 Likes

I was doing 65mph on a 55mph highway around here with ease haha. But my top speed was around 85. Couldn’t imagine going that fast!

And yeah pedals are an add on, but a very crappy add on lmao

3 Likes

Green stacks ready to be mated together to make another 20s12p surron pack :partying_face::partying_face:

14 Likes

4 Likes

Pics :crazy_face:

14 Likes

:fire::fire::hot_face:

2 Likes

I wish there was room for 20s12p in our tomiboi builds :weary::weary::sob::sob: why esk8 gotta have the smallest batteries!?!?!?!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Lol yeah but only 20s6p in my latest personal build :weary: “battery builder problems”

3 Likes

I’m happily planning a 12s3p build right now, holy cow.

6 Likes

I love that size pack too, I had one in a TB40, it was such a sweet ride. Charged very quickly, 15 miles on Bergs, geared for 42mph…board was a dream!

2 Likes

Lol my 12s7p that’s going in my MTB will be the biggest battery I own

3 Likes

Exactly 40lbs :grinning: this is funny because my 5 year old niece stepped on that scale a few days before that and she weight exactly 39lbs…20s12p surron pack is such a brick

6awg discharge leads just in case someone actually pulls 240amps continuous from this thing

9 Likes

Aaaaand another 16s7p Vsett 10+ battery upgrade, a lot of international customer inquiries for this one. This particular one just landed in Australia :grinning: next one going to Norway!

This battery is such a needed upgrade to the stock vsett line up of 16s6p7p8p or whatever config of MJ1 cells that is in there

6 Likes

International pack sales? Now that’s impressive xD

2 Likes

DHL makes it very easy! Pricey but easy :sunglasses: packs arrive really fast tho, like 3 days.

4 Likes

Closest I’ve got is an upcoming customer in August who wants me to build him a NESE pack board, he’s coming from England and wants a board he can ride while he’s here and bring home on the plane xD but good to know regardless.

3 Likes

Niiice! I don’t do international a lot, not sure why but there has been a spike in inquiries from abroad tho. So far 3 packs this month 2 I already shipped and one going out today.

3 Likes

Artem are you doing this stuff full time now? Or are you still working a day job? Either way, I’m extremely impressed with how much dope shit you are able to put out! Seriously impressive dude :metal:

4 Likes