How much does it weigh?

1 Like

74lbs at the moment, 4wd incoming

4 Likes

Another 20 miles

40+ total on a single charge

Battery isbresting at just under half…I did not take it easy lol

4 Likes

Sorry to hear she took a spill! Hope she was geared up and not too badly hurt.

I had my worst fall using a VX1 - I think my particular issue may have been caused by connecting to a Unity over UART - but I am still scared to use another VX1 after it seemingly sent the wrong signals.

I moved over to a Chubby Mod’d mini and that was great until I changed receivers and it stopped pairing. Then I switched to a newer VX2 pro (UART) and the same setup has been solid without any remote weirdness. Same with my other board that has been on a VX2 for nearly two years without a glitch.

Remotes are a personal thing and you want it too feel just right - but reliability is paramount! I look forward to seeing the remote you are teasing and some other new remotes hit the market this year.

1 Like

This thing is a beauty. Need to come to Cali so you can let me ride it haha

3 Likes

Thanks bro! Its the smoothest ride ever, I am in love with these bearings, I dont see myself going back to regular bearings lile ever…hope 3ds makes them for longboard trucks soon

2 Likes

Bruh that’s a car not an esk8

4 Likes

Any 40T? :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Now I know why you want to buy a grab handle from me so bad :joy:

I designed and printed my TPU soft grip so that it has enough squish to provide a comfortable grip on my 50lb board without bottoming out and being useless. I had assumed that no one would be using these on anything heavier than 50lbs. I should have know that some madman like yourself would prove me wrong hahaha.

I can print you an exxxtra thicc softgrip for your handle if you want, to support all that bulk :rofl:

3 Likes

Still waiting on someone to get back to me about this

1 Like

Ahhh for sure. Keep me posted pls! Thank you!

Another 7ish miles, putting me at over 50 miles on one charge

I think I am going to go ahead and charge it back up at this point. This is like 1 week of riding and no charging at all. Curious to see what these number will look like after the 4wd upgrade

6 Likes

What’s up with the graph not showing percentage after a bit on both posts?

I gotta get myself a Metr… :cry:

1 Like

Yeah! I noticed that… @rpasichnyk anybidea what this could be roman?

You for sure gotta get one, these things are the best. I love being able to adjust my settings on the fly. And having all the telemetry,

Already saved my but a few times from a long walk home, boneheaded programing…but as long as you have a metr can always adjust things and see whats going on.

2 Likes

12s5p evolve, I guess the unity and BMS will be top mounted :man_shrugging: i don’t ask questions i just build

7 Likes

Brick pack done! 12s6p

Evo pack in progress 12s4p

11 Likes

Links to that exxxtra wide kapton?

2 Likes