Battery Building Services by Skyart the skating duck

5 Likes

Canā€™t say much, best at this point to be patient. For sure will be a great remote when it is available.

2 Likes

I hope so :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: will it be as good as the hoyt puck ?!? time will tell

1 Like

I realize I am in the minority with my opinion, but I do not like the hoyt puck at all. I have only ever had 2 issues with remote cut outs and both lead to some nasty crashes and both were with the puck, I will never use thay garbage again. Done.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve had one too, thankfully landed on grass. Not completely against the puck, but really donā€™t like itā€™s battery life. Somehow always end up in the middle of a forest with the remote vibrating constantly.

Hoping this one has a sweet battery? Let us know how testing goes!

2 Likes

I donā€™t own one, prob donā€™t want one either I donā€™t really like the form factor if iā€™m being honest

I am not either, its just got alot of things I dont love, shape, battery life, cutouts

1 Like

Well shit, the whole reason I got one is because I was under the impression that pucks arenā€™t prone to dropouts. Any idea what happened in those cases? What remote did you use before the 3DS prototype ā€” Flipsky VX2 Pro?

2 Likes

Not 100% sure, but I swapped in my vx2 each time into the same build and it worked just fine in both of the spots that I had cut out with the puck

Also not a fan of the vx2 either. I feel vx1 is best choice at the moment while we wait for better remotes

1 Like

My little girls face, knees, hip, and elbows would beg to differ about the vx1. :joy: sort of.

2 Likes

Aaaai yeah, there are exceptions to everything for sure

1 Like

Phenomenal demand for batteries, we are just under half way through the year and Iā€™ve already doubled the amount of batteries I built all of last year :man_facepalming:t2: someone make it staaaaahhhp! Jk! Keep em coming! Lots of beautiful miles out there for us to conquer!

Hoping to finish these 3 this week, plus another one that is not in the shot.

@RedEyedJedi
@falcon87407
@dudethatsprollynotonhere

@dnack228 check your DMs pal :sweat_smile:
@worldismine772 working on yours too lol

:call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Oh manā€¦ looking forward to getting this on my next board!!!

I thought so too, but Lacroix just recently switched to the puck because of VX1 issues. TBH I thought the puck was rock solid and didnā€™t realize people had issues.

We need a decent remote so badly

I did not know this. Yeah and I agree, we very much need good remotes

The Vx1 is a good remote after fixing the thin wires from breaking off on the pot.
But the receivers are junk.
My 2nd one just quit working again.
If the the reciever was robust I would still be using it.
I went with the Hoyt just last week but the fit in the palm sucks.
Just waiting on the Puck Puck Bruce shell to see if itā€™s comfy.

best batteries :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love my ppb, itā€™s so comfy

3 Likes

Any chance you got 8x40T cells? Lol.

I have a pack sitting here. Bms killed two groupsā€¦ lmfao luck me

1 Like

Let me get back to you on this.

1 Like