Battery Building Services by Skyart the skating duck

Thanks bro! I think you for sure should clone it! Get some red anodized drives on there!

1 Like

I only just saw thisā€¦soā€¦

How dare you.
:gun:

4 Likes

LOL these are on my evo nowā€¦ keeping the janux evo combo alive!

1 Like

I meanā€¦if we canā€™t design battery compartment that are 5mm longer and 3mm taller for our PEVsā€¦I donā€™t even know

3 Likes

I live in a tiny hole full of Onewheels and flashlights.

I feel so attacked.

5 Likes

QB26800 as in queen battery orr ?

2 Likes

Got some youā€™d share? Iā€™m tryna trade for an XR

Wellā€¦Iā€™m going to do a passaround with my Floatwheel in a week or so, when Iā€™m done with the videos. After that, itā€™s the Plus/XR gutting and rebuild, and I may do a passaround of that one also. Soā€¦loaners are in the near future. As of ownership, though, Iā€™m down to one XR (my first ever Onewheel) and the Pint (because Pint videos still get views).

The used market is pretty flooded though, so long as youā€™re looking for a newer hardware revision.

Edit: Iā€™m sorry to derail the thread focus. My bad. I just really have a personal affinity for 18650s. Something about them. I know Iā€™m not in the majority with it, but we like what we like.

1 Like

It is a great cells size with many uses. I just think esk8 has the room for 21700s is all.

1 Like

Agreed, since eskates have some leeway for space we can get more bang per buck from bigger cells. Easier to make, cheaper per unit power or capacity, generally cleaner lookingā€¦whatā€™s not to like?

Another long weekend ahead, gotta solder up all these puppies

9 Likes

10/10 pack :ok_hand:t3:

9 Likes

Dang dude, thatā€™s like a perfect fit!

2 Likes

Hello Sir, Iā€™m new to this forum and i canā€™t find the stinkin direct message button! How can i commission one of your custom battery packs?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think you have access to direct messaging yet because you have a new account.

Cc @Skyart

4 Likes

Yeah, takes a hot minute to earn PM ability. Discourages spam.

2 Likes

Shoot me an email at Artem.sdr@gmail.com

1 Like

Spoke with Skyart last week, Super knowledgeable, Made my down payment and got in line to have my battery made! Iā€™m excited to be getting this done, canā€™t wait!

4 Likes

welcome to the DIY world! looking forward to seeing your complete!

4 Likes

oh shit its stu haha he asked me a few days back whos a good builder i trust and i told him about u,duck and chi XD. And he wind up choosing the lord of sexy packs Skyart haha

2 Likes