Battery Building Services by Skyart the skating duck

I’ll give you a gallon of mezkin hooch… a tommy burger and the tree-fiddy pesos…

4 Likes

Artem definitely doesn’t need anymore testimonials, but I thought I add on. Definitely a great battery builder, I have got multiple packs from him for myself and friends. Super quick turnaround and quality packs. :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

tree-fidy pesos down and a buck a month for next to fornever and I’ll take the hideousness away…

I’ll pay you in my home country’s currency :laughing::rofl:

pesos

(paper worth shit, but at least you’ll be distracted discovering comunist writers, corrupt politicians and a bunch of dead people) :rofl:

5 Likes

@Skyart shipping WW?

1 Like

No I do not typically, unless you are prepared to pay the $180 UPS bill lol

1 Like

Thanks homie!

1 Like

Lol! Them crazy commies, I grew up in Moldova, just a stones throw away from Russia…I know how them comrades deal

2 Likes

golly, just BUMRUSH us with all your explicit battery nudes @Skyart
BONERS

Good to see someone who actually knows how to build batteries selling them here!

2 Likes

Do I need to bring Franny-Pack edition PCBs back?

Nice packs!

4 Likes

Lol! Them crazy commies, I grew up in Moldova, just a stones throw away from Russia…I know how them comrades deal

Yeah, we had commies like this fckr. Genius with the pen like no other but a total garbage who befriended more garbage like him.

Murió-Gabriel-García-Márquez.-Adiós-Gabo-1-

3 Likes

if u use DHL, I will love u

1 Like

Those are some veeery handsome battery builds, people will be buying some quality packs for sure :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

This is interesting. I hadn’t thought about this before. I just charge in full prior to the start of building. And have only once made a pack alteration during the course of building but it was simply a change from 10S->12S and very easy to do.

But I think a standard dollar amount might not be the smartest way? Maybe 20% of the total value or $75 minimum if you’re going to do a deposit.

Also it’s time to raise my prices again. I’m not charging quite that much and probably should be at this point since I want time to work on my own shit.

5 Likes

@skyart is absolutely toptier. His batteries are beastly and his builds are incredible!

The 10s5p he built me is the most insane piece of concentrated death juice I’ve ever been in the presence of. I’m fully confident it will do everything I ask of it for thousands of miles to come without any complaints.

His customer service and communication is great through the entire process of purchasing anything from him. You’ll get a direct line to ask anything you could think of and he will try to help you find an answer. Just generally sky is a great guy. His prices are fair for the quality of the product he creates. These are truly works of electrified art. Can’t recommend enough!

3 Likes

Beautiful looking batteries bro

1 Like

@Skyart I’m shopping atm for batteries. What you charge per cell if I was to buy like 90-100 30qs from ya? Also, what’s ground shipping to Canada?
Your builds are beauties my man. Also, love the caveat you place in build times. Martial relationship is the most important thing. Glad to see you prioritize your family. Big ups!!

1 Like

are you shipping international?

1 Like

I have gotten a crazy quote from the too, I think the only trainee way to ship a battery internationally is if its “installed In a device”

Hmm, hadn’t thought to raise that fee, but you are the second person to tell me this, will revise that.

2 Likes

Not at the moment, guess you want to also buy a deck and enclosure.