Battery Building Services by Skyart the skating duck

Almost there, just need to make a canbus cable and a bit of finishing work, should be riding it soon.

5 Likes

Little battery for a little build

9 Likes

we’ve got another good old 12s4p in the works

@DCI its coming along great! Finished spot welding earlier, hoping to finish it up today and possibly out to you tommorow.

16 Likes

Looking good!!

2 Likes

Hey @Skyart, is there a 12s fast charger your recommend? I got the 2a charger from you when I bought my 12s4p pack but it’d be nice to charge faster, I’m curious what you’d recommend.

2 Likes

@Accrobrandon what was the brand of those 6amp 12s chargers you did a group buy for a gew mo ths back? Those are great!

https://diyelectricskateboard.com/products/12s-4a-battery-charger

This is a good one too

Also there is this option

Read about it im this thread, its an adjustae LED driver that can be used to charge batteries. I like this option best as it can be used to charge 10s-14s batteries in some cases with an adjustment. A bit more work but worth it.

2 Likes

Yeah the yz power… Can be got off aliexpress with a lil wait time naturally…

3 Likes

thanks guys, much appreciated :+1:t2:

1 Like

Almost there, just main leads, charge port and heat shrink left.

3 Likes

Going to be a couple long nights ahead of me, hoping to finish all the spot welding I need to do an a few days :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

:eyes:

6 Likes

Loooooool! Eagle eyes :rofl:

1 Like

The new white lids suck donkey balls

I keep putting the old caps on the new bottles, but only so long that can last

2 Likes

could not agree with this more, they come with those little brushes now…what am I supposed to do clean the brush after every use???

2 Likes

@worldismine772

8 Likes

Woooooooo :partying_face:

1 Like

I’m getting a batch of your 3p packs tmrw night. Can’t wait to build my pack knowing there’s less chance of a kaboom :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’ve been eyeballing a skyart pack for a bit and this is the next best thing with shipping and all

3 Likes

Will be finishig this one up today/tommo
@worldismine772

12 Likes

The best part about using 12awg wire is how nicely it solders

3 Likes

!!!

thank you! it looks so good, I can’t wait to get it in

1 Like