Battery Building Services by Skyart the skating duck

Ahhh Jamie knows what’s what after all he has a Ph.D :eyes::doughnut::penguin:

He gotchu I wouldn’t be too worried then extra ply gonna sort you out just fine…

Have you gotten your deck yet… they are faaaaaakin amazing. Your century is gonna feel so cramped… switching between 40 and 44 is so weird lol.

2 Likes

Nope not yet. I reached out the last week in June to get started. This was 3 weeks ago.

Can’t imagine it will be too much longer. I already feel cramped on the Century, so really looking forward to it.

5 Likes

I don’t mind! And definitely make it purty!

3 Likes

@ATC can probably make you a pretty sweet box

Almost there, just need to make a canbus cable and a bit of finishing work, should be riding it soon.

5 Likes

Little battery for a little build

9 Likes

we’ve got another good old 12s4p in the works

@DCI its coming along great! Finished spot welding earlier, hoping to finish it up today and possibly out to you tommorow.

16 Likes

Looking good!!

2 Likes

Hey @Skyart, is there a 12s fast charger your recommend? I got the 2a charger from you when I bought my 12s4p pack but it’d be nice to charge faster, I’m curious what you’d recommend.

2 Likes

@Accrobrandon what was the brand of those 6amp 12s chargers you did a group buy for a gew mo ths back? Those are great!

https://diyelectricskateboard.com/products/12s-4a-battery-charger

This is a good one too

Also there is this option

Read about it im this thread, its an adjustae LED driver that can be used to charge batteries. I like this option best as it can be used to charge 10s-14s batteries in some cases with an adjustment. A bit more work but worth it.

2 Likes

Yeah the yz power… Can be got off aliexpress with a lil wait time naturally…

3 Likes

thanks guys, much appreciated :+1:t2:

1 Like

Almost there, just main leads, charge port and heat shrink left.

3 Likes

Going to be a couple long nights ahead of me, hoping to finish all the spot welding I need to do an a few days :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

:eyes:

6 Likes

Loooooool! Eagle eyes :rofl:

1 Like

The new white lids suck donkey balls

I keep putting the old caps on the new bottles, but only so long that can last

2 Likes

could not agree with this more, they come with those little brushes now…what am I supposed to do clean the brush after every use???

2 Likes

@worldismine772

8 Likes

Woooooooo :partying_face:

1 Like