Battery Building Services by Skyart the skating duck

Ahh that makes sense…@skyart do you at least break even on these?

2 Likes

Lol I have plenty of cash flow, its just in the wrong direction :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Bahaha.
He’s not in the hobby to lose money :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t make much on the builds, deffinelty not enough to justify the time spent on them, I do however enjoy building… alot. And usualy I can make my money back, and dump it into the next build. But also yeah, having a full time engineering job helps fund this lol.

9 Likes

I only buy what the paid talent requests…

1 Like

What’d I miss

1 Like

the h00kers and blow part… nothing significant!

@Skyart I’m pretty sure you already know dis cuz you smart n stuff… but make sure the pack for @abusfullofnuns is flexy approved… the 44 will
Flex a decent amount more so depending obvi on rider weight…

I is 162 and it flex a bit :eyes::doughnut:

But I sure yeee already knowz dis… but jus in case :penguin::volcano:

4 Likes

I have almost 100# on you. Extra layer going on @abusfullofnuns 44. Hopefully that’s enough.

3 Likes

:crazy_face::crazy_face: in that case… there will
Be some flex fer damn sureee… but @Skyart gotchu. U in gooooood hands​:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Flex it is homie! @ahrav pretty much all my packs have flex in them, atleast some flex lol

2 Likes

I was gonna say… yea I’m almost certain I’ve seen all your packs built with flex in mind :call_me_hand: I just threw it out there cuz I was actually completely unaware the 44 flexed at all :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@kevingraehl has mentioned a few times that his 44 was too flexy for his enclosure. I’m slightly nervous about this but Jamie recommended 10 ply vs the normal 9 ply.

1 Like

Ahhh Jamie knows what’s what after all he has a Ph.D :eyes::doughnut::penguin:

He gotchu I wouldn’t be too worried then extra ply gonna sort you out just fine…

Have you gotten your deck yet… they are faaaaaakin amazing. Your century is gonna feel so cramped… switching between 40 and 44 is so weird lol.

2 Likes

Nope not yet. I reached out the last week in June to get started. This was 3 weeks ago.

Can’t imagine it will be too much longer. I already feel cramped on the Century, so really looking forward to it.

5 Likes

I don’t mind! And definitely make it purty!

3 Likes

@ATC can probably make you a pretty sweet box

Almost there, just need to make a canbus cable and a bit of finishing work, should be riding it soon.

5 Likes

Little battery for a little build

9 Likes

we’ve got another good old 12s4p in the works

@DCI its coming along great! Finished spot welding earlier, hoping to finish it up today and possibly out to you tommorow.

16 Likes