Bafang 350W 26in hubs from Jag35 / Battery Clearing House

Yeah, these are cheap, crank that shit.

4 Likes

I thought they were always affiliated with Uber for some reason… they definitely merged them into the Uber app. They aren’t in Denver yet this year, and pulled out of a few other cities late last year, but looks like they are still operating.

4 Likes

Check your local laws and ordinance. Here in Portland we have rent-a-scooters that come and go seasonally because they have to apply for permits that only sometimes get approved and only last for 12-18months. They may have just let their permit expire and moved on.

1 Like

I mean its a cheap experement if it blows up.

Also @MrDrunkenMobster thanks for clarifying that.

4 Likes

Quick question, are these any different than our motors? (dunno why they wouldn’t be but thought id ask)By that i mean, i got an old focbox collecting dust, seems like it should handle this motor just fine. At 12s. Or 11s. Dont need a mmaner 12s on focbox discussion.

Mr. Electronicist you rock !!!

We just confirmed that the Sturmey-Archer RX-RD3 are just geared hubs with internal breaks. I have no clue how we missed that. A matched pair of motors is all that is needed so we can adjust things a bit .

1st… We will update the listings to remove the Sturmey-Archer RX-RD3 Wheels
2nd…That will cut the the shipping costs for everyone.
3rd… will need to adjust price down.
4th… current orders can get a partial refund or keep the 4 tire configuration at the old price.

I personally don’t see the usefulness of a non-powered 3 gear hub so it seems like a waste of time to ship.

So the new setup going forward will be two Two x BAFANG DC36V - 26" Front wheels/Hub with Tektro disk 6 screw disk breaks. Makes life so much simpler.

/Guy

8 Likes

@iKNOWaFATman they are very similar to our motors we use but they have different stators designs. Still just a 3 phase motor that’ll work fine with a FOCbox or other brushless ESC

3 Likes

Guy,
The other places I linked to this deal where aware that it was a two hub motor and two internal gear hub setup.
Not sure they’ll want to change if they’ve ordered.

Some may want to use the internal geared hub with a mid-drive motor

Me and my local buddies are definitely keeping the igh wheels

3 Likes

Ya i think most of us saw this. But with that being said ill prob go for the two hub wheels only…

How many have sold already? Those free batteries is a sweet icing on the cake.

@Mr.Electronicist i figured, justvwanted to make sure. Thanks.

1 Like

What will you do with the non hub/motor wheels ?

one pair of these is going on this bike with 13S STOBA battery and ESCape :yum:

10 Likes

mid drive motor kit

2 Likes

Ah. I have much to learn about this

how do we go about specifying which option we want, just email?

4 Likes

after the “update”
they cant ship to canada anymore :’(

1 Like

Seems like they’ve been having issue w/ whatever service they are using to calculate international shipping. I think he said you’re free to email or call about international orders though.

2 Likes

Yeah
This got added to the bottom of the listing

Shipping to 48 states is supported through online shopping cart. International orders, please email sales@batteryclearinghouse.com. There is something wrong with the Worldwide FedEx setup. We will need to coordinate with you directly.

4 Likes

2 hub option

2 hub + 2 igh wheel option

3 Likes

I had already ordered 4 wheel option, wanna switch to 2 wheel

2 Likes

Oh sorry. Probably just email or call him.