AVS Race N Ride - Nov 2022

She definitely does - I’m not sure, but my guess is either the board started holding her back, or the guy on the stooge found his groove

2 Likes

Ooh yeah that’s an interesting thought, the stooge board has more capability so if that dude finds his groove then he has more potential. Grow the sport and then eventually we’ll have to deal with sandbagging

2 Likes

Of course the power settings on the board make a difference too, but I could see him possibly having a higher top speed set and just not getting used to it until a couple laps were done

Jon T, originally planned to bring his DIY, but it wasn’t ready day of the event. So he brought his propel endeavor. At the event @MoeStooge produced a house board for him to ride. So he definitely was coming up to speed on it.

1 Like

Ah that’s cool. You could really tell Estellita had her lines down though, the practice showed.

3 Likes

heck yah she did. and she’s only been riding less than 6 months. IIRC.

i got to see her progression at intro2speed first hand. she put in the work and it showed.

4 Likes

I like how one of those guys is focusing on tucking but also has his jacket open lol.

My girlfriend is also coming with me to ESK8 Con, so she would race as well if they do a girls’ group or urethane class.

5 Likes

Ahahaha, that’s me! The body armor was something that was sent to me by a sponsor who wanted some feedback on some new panels/linings they were using, and it was too damn tight! Not that it mattered a ton, I was (and still am) getting used to the V5 and my tuck/general form is terrible lol

2 Likes

What’s the V5?

1 Like

Stooge Raceboards V5! If you look at the podium results, it’s the board a lot of people are holding haha

3 Likes

Electric RoadShow full coverage w/ behind the scenes:

or the highlights reel.

3 Likes