Automatic kingpin angle adjustment

I was going to ask for a sketch cuz I didn’t really get the beginning of what you were saying. But you can save the pictures for your patent application.

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t see that.

What about using trampa trucks and automatically adjusting the spring tension grub screws that come up through the top of the board?

2 Likes

Do you know how to post a video?
I’ve got one to show you of the prototype i was talking about a few messages ago

1 Like

Upload the video on an external website. Such as imgur,dropbox,google drive, youtube

1 Like

YouTube is good, pretty much the standard

Plus people can sub to see your future videos and save them to playlists.

1 Like

There you are, just the first prototype, these are going to be changed by more powerful one🙂
https://drive.google.com/a/icam.fr/file/d/12CRS59CC712CBifqhi_0oQVtG_d5406j/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/a/icam.fr/file/d/12HbbX7WFmbP-xVGI9mHl-eGdDQIbq8Sw/view?usp=drivesdk

You need to make the files public

2 Likes

Shit i though it was on public, give me a few seconds

1 Like

There you are, just the first prototype, these are going to be changed by more powerful one🙂

3 Likes

Has it been taken for a ride yet?

1 Like

Absolutely not, the hardware isn’t installed, the cylinders are going to be changed by more powerful ones, it isn’t goig to be on this deck but still going to be a custom made wooden deck.
Hope that this projet will be pretty ready for the beginning of 2020

1 Like

Is the actuator manual or automatic?

Working by plugging a 3s lipo

3 Likes

But… Working none the less

2 Likes

What kind of deck were you thinking of using?

I might CAD up what I think you are trying to make, that could be foot lever and ratchet actuated or worm gear.

Basically just a baseplate for the baseplate with a hinge.

1 Like

I was originally gonna base the deck off the system. so didn’t really have a deck in mind

1 Like

Huh I thought a normal drop deck would be good for this because the hinge would be a pretty thick riser.

How many deg of change were you aiming for?

1 Like

Probably about 40, not too much

1 Like

40 deg of change sounds like a lot to me do you mean from 50 to 40?

I also haven’t ridden anything besides 50cals looking forward to boardnamics!

1 Like