ATSA Esk8 Everyday Carry Backpack

I think just the opposite, since the board is quite heavy - too heavy to carry without hip/waist strap.

1 Like

How wide of a truck can you fit through that hole?

The back opens up 3 sides so it’s fine as long as the width of the deck is narrower than the backpack. I’ve tried lacroix prototipco and kaly 2.0 so anything smaller will probably fit.

1 Like

I get the hip straps I really do… but we also spent a lot of time tweaking the ergonomics. You will notice the way we positioned the straps is different from other bags. It won’t be too bad carrying even a heavy board.

can somebody tell me what height a prototipo/kaly 2.0 deck+enclosure has? My recently ordered Flux AT has 8cm and a similar width. Would love to know if it would fit in this bag.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it will fit if the width of the deck is similar to a Kaly. The thickness of 8cm will work.

Hi guys, after some more feedback on the hip straps, we decided to work on one for our backpack. Yeah let’s listen to your customers haha. Hopefully we will have something to show you guys soon.

2 Likes

Just an idea to the hip strap. My camera bag pack has one which is fixed with two velcro strips inside of a tube. Who ever like a hip strap can use it, who ever think it’s too much can just remove it.

Edit: anybody of you guys tried to strap a trampa/kaly deck with bindings and double stack enclosure on it?
On the pictures it looks very tight with the zip lock on the kaly deck.

1 Like

We are working on a clip on design for the waist straps because we have a rfid block compartment there.

1 Like

Tested with Evolve GTR and several other boards.

Preorder here https://atsa.co/collections/frontpage/products/atsa-everyday™-esk8

Price will go up after preorder period. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Got mine a minute ago:

More later, quality looks promising :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’ll love it, the magnetic clips are really nice :star_struck:

3 Likes

Feel free to show us more pics and tag us ATSA_Everyday. Thanks for your purchase!

Check out some reviews here:

Any news on when this is back in stock?

Hi please support our Kickstarter at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/atsa/atsa-everyday-skateboard-backpack

Ok for real let’s get into this, so as far as I can tell this is a kickstarter for a product that was already for sale and in production, so I’m a bit confused here because at face value that actually violates Kickstarters ToS.

That being said I’m not one for assumptions so just wanted some clarity on this latest direction and why kickstarter over just doing another pre order?

2 Likes

@Dred Your questions are answered here: ATSA Everyday Skateboard Backpack by ATSA Skateboard Backpack » Incredible support! Quick update from ATSA — Kickstarter

Yeah this should not have been a kickstarter, this should have been a pre order for only minor tweaks to an existing product.

4 Likes

@visnu777

So how do you like yours and the quality?

Bought this and took it for a shakedown walk yesterday.
Great quality and works great. No complaints.
Still debating whether to get the waist strap. Doesn’t feel like it needs it.

3 Likes